Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:52:09
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Graverobs Started by: BennyTwoFingers on Aug 10, '14 16:06

It keeps telling me that I don't have arms long enough and that I'm not in the same city. But I clearly am.  Also i was able to rob a grave in PA from LA ..   Lol...  How does this get fixed? Or is it a bugg?

Report Post Tip

the person's home city isn't the city that they are in. that is the city that either A. there crew is based. or B. the location they started they game.

I think that is what's happening at least.

Report Post Tip

Ahh okay thanks.

Report Post Tip

no problem man

Report Post Tip
I have yet to be able to do this successfully. Lol is this something that gets easier as I level up?? Like is this something that is trainable, or if I can't do it now I will never be able to??
Report Post Tip
Once you reach Made Man you can't grave dig
Report Post Tip

Ah okay thanks for the info!

Report Post Tip

IF you open a whole lot of windows at the time you are trying you will eventually find one:D

Report Post Tip

Is there a minimum rank to graverob? After going through about twenty dead people, still no one was in the same city

Report Post Tip

I have been trying a lot to do this at least once, but no luck.

Either it shows that I'm not at the same city or says that body is still at church.

:(

Report Post Tip

If it says that the body is still at church it means that you're trying to graverob a person that hasn't been dead long enough. The message lets you know exactly how long you'd need to wait to help you out.

So, for someone just dead it would read like...

HarryMascari is still in the church! They won't be buried for 23 hours, 59 minutes, 52 seconds.

Showing that you can't graverob someone for 24 hours after they die.

As for the same city, that's just trial and error. It all depends on what city the person was in when they died, so reading cities off profiles won't help you out there.

Just jump onto the obits, open a load of tabs for guys that have been dead more than 24 hours and start trying them. You'll have more success in the larger populated cities where more MIAs and RIAs tend to die than in the smaller cities, but every city should have a few bodies lying around if you keep trying. 

Report Post Tip

If you have access to an IA list for shooting.. then log the cities that way and you can rob the grave 24hrs later.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Graverobs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL