Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:34:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Girls Only: A pajama party, on the street Started by: HydroPhonic on Feb 20, '09 08:54
Girls, the boys seem to think they can have stag party's and exclude us ladies. Well I think we deserve a break from the ho hum gangster shit to brag about our men and show off our jammies. I'll be making a street post and would love to have all females attend and participate.

Don't forget your sleeping bags and curlers so we can fix up a bit while we munch popcorn, drink root beer and gossip. I can't wait to try this out. My mom said its a good way to learn how these boys really are. ;)

I'll be waiting a bit for everyone to gather your sleep gear for the fashion show.
Report Post Tip
Dresses as a girl in hope of seeing action

Heya!
Report Post Tip
I would just like to say what a wonderful idea it is that you made a thread to warn us that you were going to be making a thread. More people should do this, that way we would not be taken by surprise and go into fucking shock when a high ranker suddenly developed a street presence.
Report Post Tip
uhm.... She's Made Man, I know 'tis a respected rank, but it's not really a 'high' ranker when there's about 15 Consigs(probably more by now) and a shitload of don's, as well as three GodFather's
Report Post Tip
She's also a RHM. That's a pretty high position. So is Mademan. Every rank above Mademan is just a Mademan with a specific job. A Capo is a Mademan in charge of a caporegime. A Boss is either a crewleader or a Capobastone. A Consigliere is usually a Mademan who is counsel for the Boss.

Don and Godfather are not ranks at all. "Don" is a title showing respect, and "Godfather"? That's just some fictional character's nickname in a movie. It wasn't even a rank in the movie.

Not that my comment was referring specifically to her, anyhow.
Report Post Tip
Right well as we're not talking about movies here, and you can actually see the rank of Don AND GodFather in people's profile's, I'd say they are both ranks.
Report Post Tip
Lol things seem to be heating up in here i thought it was only a pajama party.......
Report Post Tip
Fair enough, Sammy, but as I stated, my comment was not referring specifically to her, anyhow.
Report Post Tip
I apologize butt.

I looked at this thread as a sort of invitation. I didn't think it would upset a esteemed gangster such as yourself. I will try my best in the future not to "upset" you by inviting the girls to a function.
Report Post Tip
lol us females gotta stick together
Report Post Tip
Apology accepted, HydroPhonic. Now get your ass back in the kitchen and cook me some eggs. After that, I'm sure there is some cleaning that needs to be done.

That goes for you, too, Charles.
Report Post Tip
stares

I wish I was THAT cool.... lol
tears the wig off of Charles

OMG ITS A TRANNY! lol
runs
Report Post Tip
LMAO charles!! and "I apologize butt"! LMFAO!! a cant stop laughing on this thread! hahaha!

*Joins charles on trying out a new and more realistic outfits.
Report Post Tip
Sorry my lovely HydroPhonic, but i wish to see you girls nekkid. ^_^
Report Post Tip
Charles is a chick!...WITH A DICK! lol

has to agree with ITSJUSTAGAME
Report Post Tip
the only people who wouldnt agree with me are the girls and that tranny! lolz
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
wow i accidentally gave it to you all three times.......Thats what she said.
Report Post Tip
Spam much?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Girls Only: A pajama party, on the street
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL