Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:12:59
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Come on the IRISH MOB! Started by: Hickey on Feb 20, '09 20:36
I think we should have an Irish mob. For all the citys in the game. There all from America. Why dont we have Ireland in the game?
Report Post Tip
I'm not sure what you mean by 'There all from America'?

The game role plays the american mafia in the 1930's and 1940's, hence the 7 cities are all based in America. The idea of frequently flying between Dublin, Tokyo and Rio in the 1930's just wouldn't be realistic, so has never been implemented.

If you, or anyone, wants to roleplay as an Irish gangster or have an Irish family you/they are more than welcome to.
Report Post Tip
Ya thats what I mean. I'm just a bit fucked at de moment. We should have a Irish family.
Report Post Tip
In the wise words of many many mafiosa who have gone before me...

"Shut up, rank up and do something about it!" :P

It's up to each leader how they wish to run their family, atm none have chosen to go that route with it.
Report Post Tip
Hickey. You want an Irish Mob? Well, there have been many Irish families in our history. Guess how it happened?

They worked hard. They ranked up. They earned enough respect to get authed by someone. They set up their little Irish Mob.

It's so easy even you can do it too.
Report Post Tip
Correcting -satanta- they were not american mafia they were sicilain who emergrated to america :)
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Come on the IRISH MOB!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL