Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:36
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Exclusivity of Street Threads Started by: Orpheus on Feb 22, '09 00:43
Currently, street threads are available regardless from wherever city you are currently in. This seems to be unrealistic as it is impossible to hear a speech made by a mafioso from New Orleans from Philly. Aside from that, I think this would give more focus on the different cities since what sets the cities apart currently aside from crew policies, drug prices and locals are the businesses.

As such, similar to bar threads of each city, I think it would also be good to separate street threads depending on which city the thread was made.

By doing so, I think this would actually give cities a role in the game and put more focus on the forums which is central to the game. This could foster street activity (which many complain about) since there is the need to maintain a bustling street by crew leaders to entertain visitors and to keep their city thriving. Also, this could also give crew leaders more avenue to exercise more power as they have the freedom, in a way, to define their city not only by their policies but by the speeches made.

This also gives more incentive in flying from one city to another as mafiosi also consider what speeches would be seen in another city aside from checking the drug prices or visiting businesses or training their guns.

In another note, the Mafia Tribune can now be functional as news would play a much important role as it could be the only prime source of information of different cities.

Yes, it may be hard to code this, let alone implement it, as old threads cannot be classified into which cities they belong to but I think this would give the game another dimension. Aside from that, the problem of the Mafia Tribune is another matter altogether. I think it could be possible that the Mafia Tribune be given a separate tab wherein each city can post their news weekly or daily if possible. Another could be that there will be a section in the login page that shows latest posts from different cities or another tab in game that will have the same purpose.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Exclusivity of Street Threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL