Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:02:10
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Additional on the Profit Started by: Red on Feb 22, '09 06:39
Have you guys noticed that there something missing on the Profit? You have petties, felony and drugs but why not add Arms dealing? Makes sense cause Mafioso's do it too.

What do you think guys?
Report Post Tip
I think arms dealing would be a felony lol and there can only be so many felonys.. so basicly what your suggesting is more felonys.. which could be a good idea, truck heist is boss and above so i guess it could be for just cls or eveytime someone in a cl's crew gets a gun from the game it could be like the cl gave it to them and they get money for the family from the person they "sold" the gun too.. i dunno :D
Report Post Tip
Hmmmm A-Mac why do you always turn the suggestion into something totaly diffrent from the original one.... anyways

Hmmm Arms Dealing, sounds good to me to be honest it could be NOTHING like a felony or petty you could have it like you require a gun for the first and it has a big pay-out and there could be diffrent types depending on your rank and it also has a high chance to send you to jail aswell hmmm i could be good Red nice suggestion mate.
Report Post Tip
Arms dealing! you are not satisfied with earnings from drugs so you want more profitable jobs.

Red be satisfied with permission to deal drugs! :) LoL

No seriously arms dealing sound fine, profitable!
Report Post Tip
Appreciate it.
Report Post Tip
lol, its not totally different.. if you were arms dealing in real life, that is a felony charge!! but i just like expressing my opinion I guess.. :S
Report Post Tip
Hmmm...a new business venture.Yes arms dealing will be a mostly welcome business indeed.And it will most likely fall under felonies.Probably a felony that could be done by those who are ranking Consig. and above.
Report Post Tip
exactly, thats pretty much what I was thinking excatly.. i just elaberated a bit more and through out my own idea involving it :) jeez, then I get pooped all over like I am offending someone aha jk :D
Report Post Tip
I personally dont count prostuition ring as a felony knocking over a 7-11 would be a little bit worse dont you think.
Report Post Tip
maybe, if you used a gun.. but pimping is a pretty bad offence man :P
Report Post Tip
anyways though more to the point, its a good idea, if its put into the game properly, which is the case with most things I guess
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys. Well, im thinking it could work like drugs here, you know Prices change through demands and such like this

ex.

Grenades - certain price

Pistols - certain price

Shotguns - certain price

Sub-machine Guns - certain price

Rifles - certain price

Machine Guns - certain price

Sniper Rifles - certain price

Rocket Launchers - certain price

like this.
Report Post Tip
i think this would be a really good idea
Report Post Tip
The real question here is why is it needed?

If we introduce a new section to "profit", it needs to keep a balance with the existing situation in terms of stats gained and money earned.

If we suddenly give a big boost to the cash that someone can earn in a day, it throws the whole balance of the game off (e.g. newer players suddenly able to buy more bg's than they could have previously etc.) and puts those that have worked hard for a long time previously, before the introduction of this 'new profit', at a distinct disadvantage in relative terms.

If the stats gained and money earned by this new venture aren't significant enough to throw the balance off, then the question arrises why do it at all? If it's simply to have something else to click, it hardly seems worth the effort. I'd rather see more steps to reward the interaction of players via forums and even MM's rather than just another 'click monkey' addition.
Report Post Tip
I was thinking that only high rank players could do it because as it is only rational, Drug dealing is much easier than Arms dealing.
Report Post Tip

(e.g. newer players suddenly able to buy more bg's than they could have previously etc.)

To be honest, that number is not very high for legitimate purchases. Very little of the money a low rank uses to buy a BG is their own.

Earning Bodyguards at any rank is a long haul compared to anything else you could use money on.
Report Post Tip
I think its a excellent idea. I'd love to see this idea come into game play. There's not enough motivation to rank after Made in my opinion. I See loads of possibilities with this idea.

More ways to make profit but also a higher percentage of ways to "wack back" also. Explosions, Truck Jacked, possibilities are endless.
Report Post Tip
yeah, those are great! good one HydroPhonic. and thanks for posting
Report Post Tip
You got my vote, Red.

Hmm, why not add kidnap for ransom? Or smuggling..LOL
Report Post Tip
thanks man
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Additional on the Profit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL