Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:02:58
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Crew Page Organization Started by: Alaric_Malloy on Feb 22, '09 23:57
Given that there are many more names in bold than there were even a few months ago, I would like to see implemented a new organization of the crew page that differentiates between Godfathers, Crew Leaders, and their Captains. I think the most logical way to do so would be a system of tiers. Keep the page organized by city, but list all Godfathers first, followed by their Crew Leaders and then their Captains. Use indentions to indicate who falls under whom. I don't know if I'm describing it correctly, so I'll make an attempt to draw it out below.

City:

Godfather/RHM/LHM/Members/Space
  • Crew Leader/RHM/LHM/Members/Space
  1. Captain/RHM/LHM/Members/Space

City:

Crew Leader/RHM/LHM/Members/Space
  • Captain/RHM/LHM/Members/Space

Crew Leader/RHM/LHM/Members/Space

I hope this makes sense. Anyone have a better idea of how to organize it? Right now any newcomer would find it difficult to tell the difference between a Captain and a Godfather.
Report Post Tip
Well, we don't actually have coded Captains anymore, so we can't do that one, but aside from that it looks okish. I'm not sure on the seperating them by city idea though. You could always just add a column showing the rank of the CL or something like that maybe? Just in brackets after the CL's name?
Report Post Tip
I like this idea and do hope it is put to affect soon
Report Post Tip
CLs are already separated by city on the crew page, so it makes sense to carry the concept forward to be more effective.
Report Post Tip
I didn't realize that Captains were no longer coded into the game.

I really don't care how exactly it's organized--my suggestion was just one possibility--I would just like to see some annotation of the role each of the bold people play in their respective cities.
Report Post Tip
Its a good idea, but I dont think it will happen sadly
Report Post Tip
Seems alright, not sure if it will go though
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Crew Page Organization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL