Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
La Famiglia Kiss My Ash Started by: Optimus_Prime on Oct 26, '07 16:44
A large Transformer known as Optimus Prime approaches the crowd and speaks

La Famiglia Kiss My Ash is back and we are recruiting! As we are based in the great city of New Orleans we look for new recruits.

We will be accepting one liners. This is a new thing as the other crews do not do this. I hope you all look to join this great crew.

Have a good one.
Report Post Tip
Short and sweet...I like it.
Report Post Tip
We will be accepting one liners. This is a new thing as the other crews do not do this.

I take offense to this. Since when have I publicly stated that I do not accept one liners? I accept one liners all the time- the brilliance lies wherein when I dig a little deeper and turn those 'one liners' into proud street speakers. There's a stand-up Mafioso in all of us.

That is all.

Oh, and you lot were never properly authed. I think that makes you a band of rogues. Just... fyi.
Report Post Tip
I guess, she'll be baked and then there will be cake. :)
Report Post Tip
Some things never change.
Report Post Tip
The science of baking has not changed. Not one bit.
Report Post Tip
the brilliance lies wherein when I dig a little deeper and turn those 'one liners' into proud street speakers. There's a stand-up Mafioso in all of us.

Can i see some examples of this brillance please?
Report Post Tip
Why explain anything to you? But if you must have your proof, which I figure you do- I know the type, look around the streets. I've got people who participate and try to add something constructive to this world.
Report Post Tip
Short and sweet...I like it.

Thats what she said.

I take offense to this. Since when have I publicly stated that I do not accept one liners?

I did not mean to offend you Mr. Oliver. I did not know you accept one liners. If I would have known, I would have changed my use of words. As a good thing that came of this, everyone now knows you accept one liners. Good to ya sir.
Report Post Tip
And I wanna get baked too.
Report Post Tip
Shrugs

Everyone deserves a chance, do they not? If you cut people down too many times, their bloodline eventually leaves. Then where does that leave us? Bitching that no new blood is coming to our shores. If you take a chance on one person, that one person contacts their friends, and their friends contact their own...

It's what they call a domino effect.
Report Post Tip
I've got people who participate and try to add something constructive to this world.

And DW doesn't add anything constructive, is that really what you're implying? Really? Think how freakin dull this place would be without DW and his ilk about before you try and dismiss them.

Also, I have been looking around, and while I may be a little out of touch with who's who, there's nobody out here in the streets regularly that hasn't always done so, so your claims of bringing those "one liners" out of their shells out here seem a little far fetched.

As much as I hate to drag this back on topic (kinda) this is nothing we haven't seen plenty of times before from these very same bloodlines. The Ash family over-reacts to something minor and goes rogue with a not-quite-trained gun, the Dirk family immediately jumps to her defence and starts to attempt to belittle everyone else. A couple of people die, she dies, nothing changes.

You know, when something fails 100% of the time, most people (apart from terrorists, I guess) change their approach. Repeating the same course of actions and expecting a different outcome is one definition of insanity.

I heard a rumour that La Famiglia Kiss My Ash is allowing itself to be manipulated by the Dahl/Tango thing into targetting her old enemies, I do so hope this isn't true - what respect I still have for the people involved in this thing would be wiped out in an instant.
Report Post Tip
hy explain anything to you? But if you must have your proof, which I figure you do- I know the type, look around the streets. I've got people who participate and try to add something constructive to this world.

Reply by: Oliver_McTavish at Oct 26, '07 17:

Show me evidence and ill hold my hands up and say well done.

If you wish to question me or what i stand for then, or any sort of particpation my bloodline offers. Then your already going down the wrong root, my dear.

Anybody who has half a brain knows there is only 4/5 bloodlines who i wouldnt fuck over, and i generally only do what i want when i want.

It takes a very unique CL, to make me take notice and work for them. Hence why my bloodline only ever ranks when they belive in someone.
Report Post Tip
oh yeh and what ahem said...
Report Post Tip
And DW doesn't add anything constructive, is that really what you're implying? Really? Think how freakin dull this place would be without DW and his ilk about before you try and dismiss them.

Philosophy is two fold. Critical analysis... we've got alot of that, anyone can tear down the world... but the second facate, is construction, rebuilding our ideas and systems with a stronger foundation or a complete restruction. The critic, in order to be constructive most also be an architect and an builder. :)

The dear McTavish's defense is natural, wouldnt you agree. When your own ideas are challenged, especially those that center around your organization, it's structure, it's goals, agenda, etc... you will respond with defense.

What's constructive about DW's approach, slandering McTavish's organization and approaches. Perhaps it will anger and emotion, both which are proven catalysts for progress. Perhaps not. :)
Report Post Tip
can you dumb that the fuck down for me, as well all know im useless alcholic/solvent abusing mafioso.
Report Post Tip
It was a polite way of saying, nobody cares what you have to say DW, so shutup.

Or maybe that was just what I was thinking.
Report Post Tip
Good times right? :)
Report Post Tip
I love this guy.

he steals the name of a well respected mafiosi, fools the (albeit easilly fooled) tard of a rogue and does, well........nothing.

can I keep him?
Report Post Tip
Kiss My Ash?

Is this family run by Sean Connery?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Kiss My Ash
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL