Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:22:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Welcome To the New Old World Started by: Mr_Nobody on Oct 26, '07 18:56
To clear up things in no particular order.

1)I did have authority to shoot the earner, from YouSuck's Right Hand man.

2)Your chronology is terrible, she didn't go rogue because I called her names. I called her names becuase she went rogue. Big difference.

3)She did not try speaking to me, had she indeed tried; I may have been less "cocky" in demanding her death. The only person I spoke to about this matter was YouSuck's Right Hand.

4)In regards to Zebedee, my then Right Hand. I didn't punish him for one reason. Neither YouSuck nor his Right Hand came to me about this disrespect, had they done; Zebedee would be dead. The only time I was approached about this was when I demanded the death of -IcePrincess-, and it was suggested a "swap" involving the death of Zebedee would be acceptable. Of course, that took a back burner when -IcePrincess- bought out. I'll talk with YouSuck when the current situation is resolved; but really, that's nothing to do with you.

I think that's about it for me.
Report Post Tip
Rhetoric, pure rhetoric.

1) You demanded the Earners death without giving YouSuck a chance to choose his own crewmembers fate. You then took the shot when SuperNanny said "Do what you have to do, but I would have you wait for YouSuck to be around."

2) When you ignored her messages up until the time you slagged her, she was willing to die. The fact that she sent me all her cash, not to mention spoke to me personally about it backs that up.

3) We both know my relationship to -IcePrincess-. It's a pure lie that she did not come to you. I know how everyone hates that coffeeshop talk (that they all seem to still partake in), but I've seen the transcripts, and either -IcePrincess- or I am happy to provide you with them. To say she never spoke to you is a flat out lie.

4) You get things twisted. Your profile stated you would never HQ Zebedee. Why would you put this in your profile if you hadn't been talked to about it? Again, my father, was a former Right Hand for YouSuck and was informed to the contrary of that which you say.

Simply put, your arrogance, while it doesn't baffle me (we've all seen this numerous times), HAS in fact taken you down this road. -IcePrincess- has stayed to her path, going after your crew and the one other crew that allied themselves with you. This was an unnecessary path, however, and all blood spilt the past couple days is on your hands.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome To the New Old World
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL