Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:57:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Too Many GF Too Fast? Started by: BD184 on Feb 26, '09 15:44
Just curious, I know that every GF as of lately, has deserved the title, but I though that becoming Godfather was a rare and esteemed rank. In the past month we have had 5 don's raised to this title. They worked hard to get to where they were but.....well maybe it's the rambling's of a Wiseguy....but maybe it's something else completly

Thoughts?

Comments?

Insults?

Praises?
Report Post Tip
Funny how no one has commented :D
Report Post Tip
Maybe he would get more comments if he offered his own insights, thoughts, or comments first. Usually when someone starts a discussion of this type, they offer their own feelings as a preliminary. What he did here was simply offer a topic for discussion, then ask other people to discuss it.

If you can't be bothered putting any effort into your thread, I can't be bothered putting any effort into a reply.
Report Post Tip
Rusko notices the man on his own and decides he will speak up

Yes sir, I suppose it is odd that there have been 5 GodFathers/GodMothers recently. It has been almost 2 years now since we saw the last 2 Godmothers, Scotland and Anita. 2 years is a long time to go without anyone acheiving the glorious rank. Although that goes to show how special it is that nobody could get it.

The amount we see on our streets today, I think, is a reflection of this extended peace time. I personaly cant recall a time where there were so little wars. Is this a bad thing? On the contrary! Killing is bad for business! The fact that there are 5 Godfathers at the moment is a pretty good sign that business is good.
Report Post Tip
Well i think they all deserve it :) Mainly Acute lol jk but yea i never seen it before...
Report Post Tip
I said they all deserve it did no one read that part? just thought it was....well different.
Report Post Tip
the reason why there are so many is because we live in a Era of peace and harmany :)
Report Post Tip
Yea not alot warz any more like back say a year During Anita-scotland times
Report Post Tip
When I first started to play these game there were no "active" godfathers, I for one am happy to see Godfathers around and still making an effort.
Report Post Tip
all godfathers derserv there title they worked hard to get where the are and god mothers and if eny godfather asked me to do something i would do regardless
Report Post Tip
like them or not, sooner or later remember when all GF spots are filled people will want the rank and will have to kill them to get... so may lead to future excitement
Report Post Tip
Can't wait until all of this peace and harmony shit is out of the way so we can get some excitement around here once again. Just waiting for all of the Godfather positions to fill up. Hope to god it happens soon, they are popping up quick as hell, so shouldn't be soon.

Hopefully we have a big war on our hands within a month or two.

Woooooooooo.
Report Post Tip
should be soon*

Sorry, have a bit of a tendency to not make sense at times.
Report Post Tip
if/when these GFs are gone without looking at the locals say in 6months to a year i bet people wont be able to name all of the GFs let a lone the heads of the city.

Goes back to a point FP said, that you should do something to be remembered by not just staying on top for as long as possible. Funny how everyone remembers Anita or Evsie see the difference
Report Post Tip
I think that there are too many godfathers,cause a godfather is in charge of all cities, if there are more than 4 godfathers then wouldnt we need 4x the amount of cities we have now?
Report Post Tip
"The godfather of New York is Chris_Moyles"

No Nathan, a godfather (fictional character so i am to believe) is in charge of a particular city
Report Post Tip
I love Chris Moyles, I've met him IRL :D
Report Post Tip
This game is forever ruined.
Report Post Tip
Mostly because Camazotz still plays, heyoooooo.
Report Post Tip
I could agree with that. I'm just totally blown away with seeing how far everything has changed. Are there actually any wars anymore? I mean, that was one of the fun parts of the game and it seems like with so many GFs running around and so many crews, everyone is just ranking up and waiting for the next version to be released.

Oh well, I don't care much. I was just checking in after a long break to see what's going on. And I beg to differ RourkeyRourke. Camazotz never actually played this game. He just kind of showed up and clicked on things like an automaton. :D Woot!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Too Many GF Too Fast?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL