Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:15:05
Page:  1 
Want a profile picture making? Started by: SkullCandy- on Feb 26, '09 16:13
Hello everyone, my name is as you can see my name is SkullCandy-.

I have just recently started up a new business in selling Profile Pictures. If you are interested in purchasing a profile picture from me. Please either mail me or post a reply in this thread and when i read it i will mail you and we can make arrangements. The profile pictures will only cost you $65,000. I remember when the price of a profile picture would cost you $200,000, which is a lot and i charge considerably less.

I can't do animations but i can edit pictures you already have, i can add text, i can change colours, i can put two pictures together, for example : If there is a picture with writhing on that you want that exact writing on a different picture i can put the writing on the other picture.

I can touch up pictures like with a paint brush tool and i can add stickers like glasses, phrases, hearts and other stuff of that sort.

I can put pretty much, exactly what you want on your picture.

As i said at the start or this text, if you are interested, either post a reply in this thread and as soon as i read it i will mail you, or mail me with your request and will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Signed SkullCandy- x
Report Post Tip
ya I want a pic talk in mail then.
Report Post Tip
Thnak you sir and i hope you like your picture!

Signed SkullCandy- x
Report Post Tip
thank you Hustle for your custom..

hope you like your profile pic...
Report Post Tip
No offense intended, just a friendly tip, you're better off re-sizing your avatars to 150x225 as you make them. It saves the browser resizing them, often not very nicely.
Report Post Tip
thanks but im not sure how to do that :/
Report Post Tip
Ah ok well, if you are even interested, it's fairly straight-forward regardless of what application you are using to do the images.

Do a google search for "resizing images with [the app you use]" and you should find a guide easily enough. Considering you are creating images already, it'll be a doddle for you.
Report Post Tip
I know it took me a while and noone is gonna read this but i have found an easy giude thanks :)
Report Post Tip
U IS TOO TOO HIGH ON YOUR SALEs . . . . .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Want a profile picture making?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL