Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:43:13
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Retraining bodyguards at customized health. Started by: Vicodin on Feb 28, '09 06:40
Currently, when you retrain your bodyguard, it's automatically reset to 100 after paying the fees associated with it.

I believe one of my ancestors touched on it awhile back, but I couldn't locate the flyer.

My suggestion would be to have the ability to purchase an x number of hp per bodyguard, if you lack the current funds necessary for the entire package.

In wars, there are dozens upon dozens of people shooting bodyguards - for example, someone may wound an opponent's bodyguard down to 30 hp - the opponent doesn't have the cash to buy the entire maintenance cost back. The opponent does, however, have enough cash to purchase 50 HP back; the idea would be for people who are too low on funds to be able to maintenance them the best they can.

Obviously, the 5 day rule still applies on training them thereafter.
Report Post Tip
Well i think how it is set up already is good enough but i guess this could work :)
Report Post Tip
I think this is a nice idea. It gets quite costly to retrain up to full health all the time.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Retraining bodyguards at customized health.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL