X

May 17 - 09:52:12
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Prowess Started by: CharlesLuciano on Feb 28, '09 07:53
What is a good range to keep your Prowess in? Also whats the max you can get
Report Post Tip
It is just how hard you're working compared to others of your rank. It can go as high as possible the longer you're online for and harder you work.

A good target is 100% plus.

I'm a pathetic loser, so my prowess tends to be 200% +
Report Post Tip
Anything over 100% is above average. How good 'average' is depends on the players at your rank at any given time.

It's a relative measure, so there is no 'max'. If you're a wise guy and every other wise guy at a given time is lazy as hell, you could in theory get 10000000%.
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys this helped me out alot!
Report Post Tip
how do you get your prowess up?
Report Post Tip
If you mean 'how do you view it?' then it's under 'management > profile'.

If you mean 'how do you increase the value of it?'....

It is just how hard you're working compared to others of your rank. It can go as high as possible the longer you're online for and harder you work.

Work harder. Be online more. Do more crimes than others of your rank each day, do more jb's than others each day, do more everything than the others... and your prowess will soar.
Report Post Tip
yea just work hard
Report Post Tip
I can't see my prowess. All it says is "Available at Wise Guy"
Report Post Tip
So?
Report Post Tip
So where do I check? Who is Wise Guy? What is Wise Guy? Where is Wise Guy?
Report Post Tip
Management-profile

Wiseguy is a rank after earner.
Report Post Tip
Thanks.
Report Post Tip
Umm if your prowess is low does it effect anything?
Report Post Tip
No, it doesn't. It's just a measure for how hard you are working.
Report Post Tip
It doesn't 'effect' anything directly, but as it's a measure of how much 'work' you are doing... it's an indication that you won't rank very quickly (at least relative to those with far higher prowess).
Report Post Tip
Is prowess something that stays with you from wise guy on or does it just disappear for any rank after wise guy?
Report Post Tip
Ok thank you. Does selling and buying drugs, and donating money give you prowess
Report Post Tip
Prowess is available from Wise Guy up, so you retain it for all future ranks. (exception would be if you were the ONLY godfather for example, as there is no baseline for comparison)

There are no rules or guides on what effects your prowess, but a good rule of thumb is that most, if not all, game activity can or could increase it.

Buying and selling drugs helps with your experience towards ranking, so a fairly safe bet that it does increase your prowess.

I'd have my doubts over whether tributes would help (would be open to abuse with leaders returning the money for multiple donations), but in terms of helping your family this is something you should be doing at ever available opportunity as it is. Having said that.... who knows.
Report Post Tip
Ok thank you
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Prowess
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL