Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:42:47
Page:  1 
ElanaDeLucas former members. Started by: Scandia on Oct 27, '07 07:29
Yes, It is the usual thread as it seems people are willing to take any oppotunity for a kill.

ElanaDeLuca was killed by a rogue and not in a war. As such all her recognisable members are off limits.

They have 24 hours from the time of her death to find a new home. C'mon people, you are not retards. You know the rules as well as i do. Alot of people have already died in their sleep through no fault of themselves or their former leader. If anyone has any Witness Statements regarding illegal kills send them to myself or your leader and we will take appropriate action.

Good day.
Report Post Tip
"Scandia, it's good to see someone still taking up this view, however your use of the words 'former members' is correct in more ways than one, I fear. I only need five minutes to browse the obits to see that indeed, many of her ex members are already lying six foot under. There's very little to salvage in terms of he ex members, very few remain indeed."

Trilacci tipped his hat in respect, and took up a seat on a street-side bench to take in others' responses.
Report Post Tip
As I have said earlier. I expected better of the community.

It seems we are surrounded by blood thirsty killers with no care for anyone but themselves, Sad times indeed.

Those that are still alive I hope can be left to find a family if they wish to do so.
Report Post Tip
From where he was, he shook his head, "Precisely the word I'd use...bloodthirsty."

"Such a disappointment and such a waste of life."
Report Post Tip
Boring.
Report Post Tip
Luigi chuckles as he hears one member of the crowd shout boring from the back.

Good to see you taking a stand against the people that are shooting sleeping unsponsoreds.
Report Post Tip
Well my father was affected by this. I guess some people didn't listen *smiles*
Report Post Tip
You're only joking, right Luigi?
Report Post Tip
I never joke Gianni. Check the time that your poor BG was wounded by my stray bullet and check the time of this thread. It's ok, I accept apologies.
Report Post Tip
Apologies?!

You make me laugh even more!

First you shoot at sleeping members of Elana's family (against the 24 hour rule, which to me is a standard rule after a CL dies); I have that strange feeling I wasn't your only victim...

Then a CL writes a thread about said 24 hour rule and you reply with:

*Good to see you taking a stand against the people that are shooting sleeping unsponsoreds.*/em>!

Words and actions; some difference, huh?!
Report Post Tip
The rule that only exists should the CL choose to implement it you mean? If no CL implements it, then it doesn't exist because in the mafia, there are only rules once people put them in place.

Am I supposed to see a gangster that is unsponsored and sit back and think to myself that I'd better not shoot it JUST IN CASE a cL chooses to put a rule in place that says I cant.
Report Post Tip
You're right Giani. I was shot too after Elana died. Thought there was a 24h rule...
Report Post Tip
No Luigi, using common sense works too.
Report Post Tip
Frankie goes to have the tailor sew all the CL names and moto's on to the back of his shirt, this way he is safe from everyone
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ElanaDeLucas former members.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL