Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 13:52:22
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: New chat v0.01 Started by: enkindle on Sep 13, '14 00:21

There is a new option in Manage -> Options, "EXPERIMENTAL: New chat.". This is the very early stages of our new chat. It has crew chat, home city chat and home district chat.

Currently, it is very basic and does not have many options but you are able to collapse it and make it much smaller on your screen. When there are new messages, the little tabs for that chat will turn red.

Also, please be warned that until it is fully tested you should not trust it with sensitive information that needs to stay private within your crew\city\district. But all other chat is good to go.

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't adding the buttons that change which chat you're on onto the normal chat be a better idea?

Report Post Tip

If you could make the chat unhinge and move freely around the screen, it would be perfect!

Report Post Tip

Aye, we will be working on the gui aspect starting monday, as well as locking/docking/resizing and lots of other 'ing words.

Report Post Tip

I like the new chat other than that when I log on, I can't see the chat that is from before when I logged on. If that makes sense. Lol

Report Post Tip

AnnieOakley, we have intentionally made it so that you cannot see chat from before you logged in. The idea being that if you were not logged in, you weren't there to see it.

Report Post Tip

Ah lame :P

Report Post Tip

Guess I'm too nosy :P

Report Post Tip

Iz guud breddu.

Report Post Tip

enkindle

Is it possible to keep the chat history instead of having the chat window clearing out over time?  Quite often I like to have a quick read of the past discussions of the crew when I come online - but the new chat system wipes messages over a certain amount of time.

Report Post Tip

Sammy, Did you read what others have said before posting?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: New chat v0.01
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL