Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:42:41
Page:  1 
A Waste of Time Started by: Fallen- on Sep 15, '07 22:05
Fallen- was walking down the streets of Philadelphia. It was his daily stroll.

He said he had taken these daily strolls since he was 10 years of age. He took them to let off a bit of steam from his day at work. Not did he realize, that today's stroll would be a lot different than his others...

As he turned a street corner, two rather large looking men confronted him. They pushed Fallen- up against the wall, and searched his pockets. They took all his money. As they walked away, Fallen- pulled out his gun from his sock and loading it with two bullets. He started walking up to the two guys very carefully and quietly. As the two guys turned the corner, he blew them both. He grabbed his money and went on his way. As he continued on his stroll, he thought he had better return home where it was safer than the Philly streets. As he turned around and again started walking, He was pulled into an alleyway. There were two guys looking down on him. They whispered to each other. Fallen- stood there thinking of what to do...
Report Post Tip
do what you did to the other two guys...blow em. Seemed to work out for ya. :P
Report Post Tip
If you needed money that badly, you could've just asked.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
lemme get this straight..you were mugged so you BLEW the two attackers at gunpoint?

Some people are right,times are tough right now.
Report Post Tip
<e>found written on the bathroom wall

For a good time mug Fallen- </e>
Report Post Tip
Slaps Kane

"I wouldn't do such a thing right about now, you know... my gun being kinda hot right now. Just a heads up."
Report Post Tip
Slaps Fallen-

First of all, you're talking to a dead man who was unsponsored at his time of death. Really brave of you.

Second of all, coming out here bragging about your gun being hot is a great way to get killed in this volatile environment. A crew leader should be a bit wiser in decision making. After you get shot for being a tard, your family members will probably die, too. As a leader, you have to be a bit smarter, because other people's life depends on the choices you make.
Report Post Tip
I fail to see what this poster is here for apart from trying to boost your over inflated ego Fallen-.

If you would like to brag about your successes in the killing department, in the streets is not the place to do it. There is always someone with a better gun and a bigger ego that will chop you down until your family is just a wee pissant like myself again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Waste of Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL