Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 11:58:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Public Servant or Bad Egg? The MO and Motives of Kuku Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Sep 15, '14 17:58

Your words speak wisdom, and the superior eloquence compared to this letter I received in the mail will garner my love and support far beyond what is inscribed on this paper:

To: Princeso
Sent: Jun 23, '17 06:38
Subject:
good morning
i kno this seems a bit pathetic for a recruitment mail, however, i do have a spot open in my family if your interested in joining up and helping me make LA great and bring out the full potential i know it has :)
im happy to answer any questions you may have within reason

Report Post Tip

"What does that have to do with anything Princesco?"

Donnie asked, a little confused, then again this whole thing was just a crock of cobswollop

Report Post Tip

If you're suggesting you've done something to wrong my bloodline in the past, I'd beg to differ that you haven't. I do not believe our lines have crossed before, I just grow tired of your lines inability to hold a respectable aura about them in the streets. 

Dub turns slightly towards Donnie and Princeso.

I agree, this postage letter does confuse me a tad as far as its relevance goes. 

Report Post Tip

It surprises me not that Dub and Donnie aren't able to understand what Princeso's missive has to do with what we are talking about.

That means, basically that they are and pair of idiots.

Report Post Tip

I'm still focused on how you think our bloodlines have crossed paths in the past. 

Dub laughs to himself

To my knowledge, and I trust my knowledge on my lines past fairly well, we've never crossed paths.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Public Servant or Bad Egg? The MO and Motives of Kuku
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL