Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:47:09
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Some Suggestions. Started by: KingOfOnePercent on Mar 04, '09 19:28
Just decided I'd bunch together a load of suggestions I've had rattling around inside my noggin for some time.

Suggestion the First - Master Accounts

It would be pretty neat if the next character of the same master account got some sort of boost from the previous character, whether it's a small percentage of stats, money or even just the achievements.

Pros: Benefits players who consistently work hard over the duration of several accounts.

Cons: Widens the gulf between old timers and newer players.

Suggestion the Second - Family Shoutbox

I know this has been suggested, but I wanted to bring it to the top. A little inter-family shoutbox viewable on every (maybe in that unused area above 60s list) would be very helpful to notify of things you don't really want to send a mass mail about; "High drugs in Vegas", "WS for So and so please" and that sort of thing.

Pros: Makes life easier without taking anything away from the effort involved.

Cons: Not really an essential feature that needs coding post haste.

Suggestion the Third - Edit Threads

I know this has been suggested so many times, but bugger me it needs to be done. In the forums that one can sweep - HQ and Back alley - the power to edit would mean the need to re post constantly is gone.

Pros: Massive time saver.

Cons: As far as I know, it would require massive overhaul of forum code?

Suggestion the Fourth - Bring back mug

I well miss this feature, as pickpocket really doesn't do anything in the broader sense of the game ( to my knowledge), whereas mug once trained was a potentially very damaging feature. In addition, it the mug code is still lying around somewhere, I *guess* it wouldn't be too difficult to re-implement.

Pros: Was a good feature, added another dimension as well as giving banks a meaning.

Cons: If re-introduced as a replacement to pickpocket, I can see lots of whiners being sadface.

Suggestion the Fourth - 'Practically Invulnerable

As we're in a prolonged period of peace where Godfathers are more commen, it has become much more feasible that someone will reach and far exceed the bench mark of Extremely Well Protected. After EWP at 28, the logical progression would be another tier at 56, although I've gone for 'Pratically Invulnerable', no doubt someone can come up with something better.

Pros: It makes sense really, simple as.

Cons: It removes a sense of mysticism from the game.
Report Post Tip
To suggestion Number Four.

'Good luck on the 1%' ??
Report Post Tip
I miss mugging :( bring it back :).

I really like the ideas.
Report Post Tip
I would also likr to see muging brought back.
Report Post Tip

Suggestion the Third - Edit Threads

I know this has been suggested so many times, but bugger me it needs to be done. In the forums that one can sweep - HQ and Back alley - the power to edit would mean the need to re post constantly is gone.

Pros: Massive time saver.

Cons: As far as I know, it would require massive overhaul of forum code?

I think that this one is unfortunately not going to happen...UNLESS there is some way to change the color of the edited text. Its to easy to post "please shoot at all the members of my family" have some one do it and go back to edit the thread to show "Please DO NOT shoot all the members of my family"
Report Post Tip
Eh I'd say only for HQ and Backalley threads Frankie - forums where you have the power to wack/lock/sticky anyway ;>
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Some Suggestions.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL