Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:37:15
Page:  1 
DonnieTheLionHeart Started by: Squishy on Mar 05, '09 19:17
It seems every day we have to make judgment calls that effect players; be it a game feature, a ban, or a dishonorable discharge we are always on the front line with you trying to enhance the equity and experience for you within MafiaReturns. So when something happens like today, it is always a tough process to go through. Several people had come to me talking about DonnieTheLionHeart's recent crew kills. So I did my due diligence and checked it out, and noted several patterns within his kills that stood out. One of which was that he had killed the same person three times in four days. I contacted Donnie and was given a whole story about how the person was guilty of disrespect to people in his crew. I took him at his word and told him any future disrespect should be dealt with by HQ Wack as it looked like target accounting. So 2 HQ Wacks and a week later, I find that this person guilty of disrespect FIVE times in less than two weeks has been made the LHM of Donnie's family. Many of you know me, and know that I appreciate and value honesty, in this case I do not believe I was told the truth and that this was what I originally suspected, a case of making target accounts. I've taken action, as these type of shortcuts are unacceptable.
Report Post Tip
Just an aside: Las Vegas will be offering shelter, temporary or otherwise, to everyone we possibly can. Invites have been sent out to all members as a precaution.
Report Post Tip
It wasn't Tagets accounts, but In a way I am glad admin are clamping down and they do show strong presence which ofcourse is a good thing,

To all those in my family and my friends you were great, and everyone else...no hard feelings eh?

And to explain Connor/Korea/Guinness...When he first joined up he did abuse people and was a cock towards certain playes that is why he got HQ'd then he promised he would play well so I though eh ok Ill give him a run he did well and connor you made me proud, you stayed alive a whole week, Grats homes.
Report Post Tip
Thanks heaps For getting rid of that Arsehole he killed me twice and i was in his crew. Thanks heaps mate
Report Post Tip
Shh... Do you want to end up like Nappa?
Report Post Tip
Nappa?

If I killed you in my crew it was because you were a Retard, which from your post you seem to be.

kk thanks, Bye.
Report Post Tip
Sad to see someone like him go.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: DonnieTheLionHeart
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL