Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 16:55:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Free Puppies To Good Home Started by: TonyMontana on Sep 20, '14 04:43
Tony sits on a stool outside HQ waiting for his customers to pick up there free puppies. Only 13 left so come quick.
Report Post Tip

What kind of puppies are we talking about here?

Report Post Tip
I think their mutts and Domino pays attention to them more then me, so they gotta go. Just take one before she comes outside
Report Post Tip

I was roaming the streets when I saw TonyMontana.

"Sorry, not interested in puppies but if you have kittens...... I'll take them all."

I said with a scary, greedy look on my face.

Report Post Tip
You say that the puppies are for your customers, Mr Montana. Are they for patrons of your existing establishments or are they for any interested individuals?
Report Post Tip
They are for anybody who won't beat them. No paperwork necessary.

Tony hands a solid white puppy to Jeddy,

Look no fleas or ticks.

Tony stuffs the puppy under Jeddys nose

They smell good too.
Report Post Tip

At the sound of a box full of whimpering puppies, Eae stops as a childlike grin spreads on her face.

You said they're free, right? Could I have two?! So, ya know, they don't get lonely when I have to work and stuff...

Report Post Tip
Tony hands two of the beautiful puppies over. I'm gonna be sad to see them go, but its for the best
Report Post Tip

Eae grins as she takes a puppy in each hand.

Don't worry, I will take good care of them!

Report Post Tip
Tony makes an evil grin as the puppies are carried off, 11 more to give away and he would have all the attention from Domino back.

If anybody asked any questions he would blame it on En.

Tony laughs deviously as he walks into the HQ to make sure everybody is inside.
Report Post Tip

New recruit sauntering into HQ North Side Chicago........

Hey Tony looks like those puppies are making quite a mess over there in that corner, how about I take em for a quick walk to the park.

Grabs leashes and collars and suddenly i got 11 puppies incessantly tugging and sniffing in every direction. {Maybe they just need some exposure out in the streets so that people can see how fierce and loyal they are. Some perfect guard dogs if you ask me}

Time for a walk wish me luck.......

Report Post Tip

Puppies!! :D

Report Post Tip
Grabs one a puppy away from Ciro and hands it to elsa
Report Post Tip

En heard that Dominos puppies were missing. He began looking for them. He saw TonyMontana sitting outside the HQ and went up to him.

Hey Tony, seems Dominos puppies are missing. You seen them anywhere?

Report Post Tip

After an eventful walk........ 3 puppies decided to run off and pee on a local police car, quickly grabbed them but was given a long talk about how puppies shouldn't be left unattended at a local park, even if it was for about 5 minutes - the time it took me to join a lovely damsel on a park bench.

Grabbed the puppies all 11 of them and headed back to headquarters where a desperate momma {Domino} was waiting with her arms crossed and a stern look of who do you think you are newbie......

shaking my head and woefully handing back the puppies

Report Post Tip
Yeah I saw Ciro running off with the whole box. He said something about parking the puppies. For not being loyal
Report Post Tip

Domino storms outside as word spreads that her precious pups are being handed out for adoption... she smacks TonyMontana over the head with a broom and tells him to get back inside HQ and clean it up - he's in BIG trouble now!!!

Report Post Tip

En looks over and sees Ciro handing Domino her pups. He looked over at Tony.

Domino seems distraught over something. I'm not sure what just happened but I'll catch up with you two later.

Report Post Tip
Tony puts up a sign saying.

Out Of Business
Report Post Tip

Thank You Mr. TonyMontana!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Free Puppies To Good Home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL