Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:08:09
Page:  1 
Comment -N-Complain Started by: Giovanni_Castellano on Mar 06, '09 09:16
Feel like one of your "Higher-ups" is going the extra mile to help u get the feel of the game? What about that "Higher-up" that feels he/she is too good to help u b/c they just don't feel like it..... Well this is the thread to rave about it on, post your comments, and who knows? This may just get the issue resolved!!

Respectfully,

Giovanni_Castellano

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip
No, usually if someone has something to say, they make their own speech about it. Nobody really needs you to "sponsor" their gripes.
Report Post Tip
Or, if they gripe in public about their "higher-ups", rather than dealing with it properly, they might just, hopefully, suffer some repurcussions.

Go on, gripe about one of your "higher-ups" Giovanni, please.
Report Post Tip
Sorry, had something stuck in my throat then, I meant to say repercussion, honest...
Report Post Tip
Quite frankly I like the rePURcussions. Makes you sound like a cat, with CATLIKE reflexes!
Report Post Tip
Actually Giovanni, if you feel like getting the issue resolved, why dont you present your problems to the upper structure? You, know instead of waiting around and creating posts like these...
Report Post Tip
Interesting idea.

Brick looks around to make sure none of his crewmembers are lurking about to lodge their complaints about him.

I'm all for the opportunity to bitch and moan. Isn't that what we're really talking about - bitching and moaning? Let's call it what it is. I should know, I've done it enough. In fact, I remember a great great grandfather of mine who created a similar establishment in the olden days - a Whine and Cheese club of sorts.

So, where's my cheese? Okay, okay. You provide the whine, I'll provide the cheese.
Report Post Tip
I'm sure that the higher ranks would LOVE to see their members trashing them.

Isn't this game based on family? And respect?

Not the best way to go...
Report Post Tip
This is NOT a post to whine about complaints, this is a thread to brag about the upper structure and the help they give you, if u don't wanna whine about the higher ups then DON'T, I made this so ppl could say what extra help the "higher-ups" are giving them, thats it.

Respectfully,

Giovanni_Castellano

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip
Ive had a few run-ins with the damn upper structure.. htey think they're so big walking around with their sexy big ranks.. makes me sick i tells ya! damn them! damn them all!!!

Rusko turns around and goes back to helping new mobsters
Report Post Tip
*hopes to see his name up here...*

However, considering the amount of effort put into the original post and being too lazy too type full words like "Because", I believe this thread to be a waste of space on our streets, no offence.
Report Post Tip
none taken, I am new to RPG's but figured if new characters saw this thread then they could go to the higher-ups that were mentioned in here for help, which in turn would help their families.
Report Post Tip
I would like to brag about helping RourkeyRourke achieve a sleek shine to his beard
Report Post Tip
I'm not the king of RP, but I do have several years experience, so I'll be more than happy to help you.
Report Post Tip
I would like to brag about Guarding Guardian :)
Report Post Tip
I would like to brag about the secret one night tryst I had with Acute.

He treated me well and was gentle like a lamb before two became one.
Report Post Tip
I would like to complain about Aurora touching me inappropriately during business meetings with other cities. Aurora: really, not cool. It *doesn't* make us look professional, no matter what you say.
Report Post Tip
Yes Marietta, but if the rest of them are men it certainly gives you guys that dashingly sexy look. Remember when making negotiations God gave men a penis and a brain but only enough blood to run one at a time. Could give you guys the upper hand in a negotiation quicker. :p
Report Post Tip
I offer my support 100% of Aurora gettin all Bubbaish on Marietta.

That's just good stuff right there.

Gawd help them if they should fall into jello and chicken wings are served.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Comment -N-Complain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL