Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:10:31
Page:  1 
The Last 12 Hours Started by: NickyK on Oct 27, '07 13:02
HQ Rules and the fall of the Deluca Family

Steps up, and gazes out looking at some of the murders he is about to speak of.

I pose a question to all of the leaders out there. Why do you make rules? Is it to waste your breath? Many of your family members killed tagged members within hours of their leaders death. Call me stupid, which I am sure some of you will, but I have never been in a HQ where, within the rules of hitting, it states that any hitter may have the authorization of shooting any tagged but unsponsored member. This sure did happen this morning after the death of ElanaDeluca. I understand this rule is generally for war time. However common sense would tell me that when a CL is killed by a rogue family, that would that make the now unsponsored members even more off limits? Are we now supporting rogue families? There is a real problem here. More then a dozen tagged murders before anyone says anything. But the fact is that it should not need to be posted by a CL in the streets! I am guessing that if everyone of you checked your family or hitting rules, it would be posted clear as day! Do not shoot tagged but unsponsored members! I know some families say 24 hours, some say 48 hours, but they didn't even get 5 hours! As far as I am concerned you, that saw our parents as free targets have no honor, no respect and have no business in this once great world! It may have helped your guns, but your nothing more then murders. I accept the fact that no action will be taken. And for those that know my father and grandfather (JMK&JMKII) know that my line never came to the streets to stir things up or disrespect anyone, and always treated any situation and any member with the respect and honor they required. Yes required! Not deserved not expected! It is those few things that no longer seem to matter that separate us from the street gangs down in the ghettos! This is very sad indeed.

Head held low, he walks away slowly and disgusted waiting for someone to tell him how he is wrong......someone will
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Last 12 Hours
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL