Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:25:05
Page:  1 
Safety Notice to Those New to the Shores Started by: Polpot on Oct 27, '07 13:33
In times of turbulence and strife, it becomes necessary for many of us to practice self preservation. Thankfully, for the most part, the recent unauthorized leader, or rogue, has not caused a lot of damage in terms of total population percentage losses. We have lost one leader, and as a result of this, many of her members were gunned down for whatever reason. I will not begin to guess as to why certain people decided to shoot on sleeping refugees, but I am sure this is something that will be addressed in the very near future.

This notice is to inform those new to our shores, or to those whose family may have recently died and are just finding the world after reading their ancestor's diary, that -IcePrincess- is a rogue leader. No matter what she says to you through mobmail, I urge you not to accept the invitation to her family. This only makes her stronger as her numbers increase, and eventually, it will cost you your life.

The majority of those who are reading this right now may think this is public knowledge, and you may very well be right. However, the other leaders and myself both have a hard time believing that everyone who has joined IP supports her cause. More than likely, they are joining under the assumption that she is an authed leader and is offering protection. This is simply not the case, and though she has been successful in a couple of her goals, make no doubt, like all rogues before her, -IcePrincess- will fall. If you are new to the shores, look at the current bold names other than IP and get in contact with one of them. We would rather see you safe and live a long life than used as a power boost and have to kill you in the future.
Report Post Tip
First off, it's common knowledge that thugs don't provide "power boosts".

Secondly, it is not her fault that your members and the members of all the other crews have shot Ms. DeLuca's former members. This should reflect upon the current leaders leadership skills however, as they cannot seem to enforce their own rules.

Thirdly, -IcePrincess- was happy enough to allow anyone without a home that wanted to seek refuge in her family when Ms. DeLuca was shot. This was done to provide a safe haven to anyone requesting it, seeing as how no leaders could be fussed to stop this dreaded "rogue" at the time.

Fourthly, while I believe it's important to have opinions, they should be known for what they are...opinions, not fact. -IcePrincess- has survived for 24 hours through the help of those that believe what she has done is right, regardless of rules.

It's been said that this is not about one person, but about this thing of ours. Sprozza showed himself to be disrespectful and unfit to lead, and thusly an attempt to remove him and anyone supporting him has been made. No more should be read into that, no words should be twisted that suggest otherwise. This is the reason, and as of now, I believe, its been clearly stated.

Many will agree with you, but know that there are some that share the opinions of -IcePrincess-.

Regards.
Report Post Tip
2 Leaders... RIP Sprozza.
Report Post Tip
No disrespect intended but certainly for the, well, informed or semi involved few some of these 'facts' you reference regarding the disrespect do not seem to add up, if I am to follow your logic Mr_Nobody then Sprozza has decided to feed all his dear friends a lie before this even kicked off (or at least I_P went rogue) so as to look the one who has not been disrespectful.

Forgive my skepticism but something just doesn't add up for this observer.

Now that is not to criticise those involved for fighting for what they want but it is to comment that I think there is a lot of disinformation/twisted facts involved in this whole case and to personally warn the perhaps more naive to be skeptical at least over your arguement (and do not think for a second I do not question some bits on the other side merely your arguement is very public and therefore open to criticism/questioning)
Report Post Tip
I'm open to criticism, everyone has an opinion.

I'm more than happy to fill in any holes I've neglected in order for anyone to see the entire picture.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Safety Notice to Those New to the Shores
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL