Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:12
Page:  1 
Doc Santoro's Sports Betting Started by: Doc_Santoro on Mar 07, '09 10:29
Blackjack, slots, or roulette not enough to satisfy your gambling urge? Want to risk larger amounts of money? Then contact me, Doc Santoro, to place your bets.

How everything works:

I will be taking bets on RL sports games. NBA and College basketball, World Baseball Classic and Major League Baseball (when the season starts). You will win the bets based on a spread system that is popular in most Vegas type betting arrangements. All bets will be at a 50k level. For example, the Bulls are playing the Lakers in Los Angeles. The Lakers are a 3 point underdog. So if you bet on the Lakers, you will win if the Lakers win or the Lakers lose by no more than 3 points. If you bet on the Bulls, the Bulls have to win by 4 or more points.

Betting Levels:

Right now, I will start with one betting level of $50,000. That way everyone can participate. I will offer higher betting levels in the future. For example on our previous scenario, if you bet 50k on the Bulls and you win your bet, you will receive 100k (50k of your money returned and 50k for winning).

If you have any questions or want to place a bet, message me directly. Please use the following format:

Subject Line: Sports Betting Wager

Game Type: NBA, NCAA Basketball, WBC (World Baseball Classic), or MLB.

Teams: Both team names here.

Date: Date of game being played.

Also, send the money when you place your wager.
Report Post Tip
No interest?
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne walks upto Doc.

"You got a number or a business card and I will get in touch I like abit of betting."
Report Post Tip
"Here's my number"

Doc hands Lil_Wayne a card with his number written on it.
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne takes the card and places in his top pocket.

"Ill get in touch soon mate."

He turns round and heads into the streets.
Report Post Tip
Giovanni shakes his head in agreement after hearing of Doc's idea. Anyway to make money around here from a legit source sounds good to me, I'll be in touch Mr. Santoro.

Respectfully,

-Giovanni-

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip
Still taking bets for anybody interested.
Report Post Tip
If you opened up your range of sports, I might be interested, Doc.
Report Post Tip
Sounds like fun, but I was never much of a gambling man.
Report Post Tip
Message me if you want to bet on something not listed here and we'll talk about it.
Report Post Tip
I would, but my old man took all his money with him...
Report Post Tip
NCAA TIME!! Place your bets!
Report Post Tip
Alright Doc, today is 03-17-09 what NCAA games is on today?
Report Post Tip
Doc, Are you having a bracket challenge here? Otherwise, I think Ill just win a bunch of cash on individual games
Report Post Tip
Individual games. Message me for information about this.

Giovanni, there is one game tonight and that is the play-in game for the last spot in the tournament.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Doc Santoro's Sports Betting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL