Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:05:38
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
2009 Jaundies/MR Meet Started by: Squishy on Mar 08, '09 00:33
We are getting ready to schedule the NJ meet again for November this year and was looking for input from anyone who will be attending on which exact dates would be more convenient.

Let me know :)
Report Post Tip
Name your times and dates if you dare.

(I'll be there whenever. You can't stop me.)
Report Post Tip
for myself it would have to be the week of the 7 to the 14th as due to work rules I cannot take any vacation time after the 15th because of christmas rush.
Report Post Tip
Although the 15th itself can be taken
Report Post Tip
as long as its after Nov.4 then i might be able to make it if everything works out like i need it
Report Post Tip
I am with Jimmy..7 to the 15th is a good time frame for me as well, if i can make it. I am not sure how much time i have left as far as vacation goes. But that is a great time frame to work with
Report Post Tip
Im down for when eva!!

THIS YEAR I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH BILLY! Kendra can sleep with us too....I GUESS!
Report Post Tip
Damn, wish I was cool enough to go to Jersey and hang with all the cool kids.
Report Post Tip
I'll let you hang with me Carmine, just pay me 25 bucks and I will tell everyone you are my friend...deal?
Report Post Tip
Squishy, Same Bat channel? (we may need to promise that we wont break anymore vase's)[JOE]
Report Post Tip
Can recommend the meeting to everyone!

I still have my jaundies shirt haha.

Is it ever going to be in Europe though?
Report Post Tip
THIS YEAR I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH BILLY! Kendra can sleep with us too....I GUESS!

Reply by: FrankieFigs at Mar 08, '09 09:07

But she's only allowed to watch, right?
Report Post Tip
I'll probably be there, whenever in November is good
Report Post Tip
hmmm, its up to Billy...I mean if he wants to SHARE me....

Gives Billy a stern look
Report Post Tip

Im down for when eva!!

Reply by: FrankieFigs at Mar 08, '09 09:07

That's fine. I'll just share a room with Belle and we'll stay up all night gossiping and drinking Corona with LIME FRANKIE WITH LIME. Nfp.
Report Post Tip
Why can't we have it in Australia?
Report Post Tip

Why can't we have it in Australia?

I for one would not relish the sky high costs of insuring my belongings against theft!

Nah I'm only joking, probably because most of the userbase dwells in North America.
Report Post Tip
There are actually no people in Australia. The entire continent is inhabited with nothing more than dingos and kangaroos.
Report Post Tip

That's fine. I'll just share a room with Belle and we'll stay up all night gossiping and drinking Corona with LIME FRANKIE WITH LIME. Nfp.

I change my mind, I'm sleeping with the girls!!
Report Post Tip
Ill just stay in the same room i guess :( no one wants to share a room with me :*(
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 2009 Jaundies/MR Meet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL