Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:24
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Made Man Started by: Giovanni_Castellano on Mar 09, '09 00:56
I am over 230% on Prowess and participate in RP's for my family, but it seems I still have not impressed the "Higher ups" and been promoted to Made Man, any suggestions on what would impress the higher structure to get a promotion?

Respectfully,

Giovanni
Report Post Tip
There is a minimum time to rank to Made Man regardless of points. You have just passed this time and your crewleader has not been on since. I would suggest waiting until morning and see if he rewards you when he logs in and finds that button (if it's there).
Report Post Tip
ok, thank you!

Respect,

Giovanni
Report Post Tip
Actually do to daylight savings time you have not even reached you minimum time limit yet. Wait a bit before you get too frustrated.
Report Post Tip
due*

Ugh!
Report Post Tip
oh ok, yeah I am patient, So you can tell if I have reached my time limit? Your from a diff. crew right?
Report Post Tip
I can tell minimum time because that is a set time. I cannot tell if you have the points or when your button comes up. Just saying even if your leader was on and was willing to give you that honour, the game wouldn't allow it yet.
Report Post Tip
oh alright, well thanks for your help and time Munchkin.

Respectfully,

Giovanni_Castellano

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip
In order for him to notice you you have to of course show respect and when doing role play really set the scene and try your best to really put a story into your character. Make him have a personality so everyone can really get to know him. Once you've done that just stay steady to show patience and that you're willing. Don't worry you'll get promoted in no time.
Report Post Tip
Giovanni if you must know, and I have no problem making this public knowledge, you got to this stage last time but shot at a sponsored member so I had you killed. Since you are an acitve contributer to the family I accepted you back, and I would like to be sure of what you have learnt and what you are capable of before introducing you and accepting you as a member of my family. Those already at Made Man have proven themselves, and until I am sure you are as trustworthy and wise as to the way things work then you will stay where you are.

This doesn't help you, btw =/
Report Post Tip
I would like to publicly apologize to all past and future readers of this thread, I only meant to understand what must be done to gain the rank of Made Man, and upon trying to gain this knowledge, I made it sound like my family wasn't paying attention to my work. Nothing could ever be so untrue! I am blessed to be in the family I am in, and all the "upper structure" take care to make sure we are all learning what they know, and are always open to questions, no matter how unimportant they may be.....

So I apologize to all of you. Sometimes a man is honored by the way he cleans up a mistake, and not the mistake itself!

Respectfully,

Giovanni_Castellano

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip
Nice save! :)

I was just thinking how inappropriate the OP sounded but you really came around int he last post.

And as I open your profile page you are a Made Man.

Congratulations!
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Made Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL