Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Betty's Bakery Started by: Betty_McDonaldson on Sep 27, '14 14:49

Banshee entered Betty's Bakery and looked around at all the wonderful delights. 

“I would like to order a large cake please, a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Is it possible to have a bunnies face iced on the top as well?”

Banshee stopped to think for a moment

“I better have 50 biscuits as well, a range of different kinds if you can” 

Banshee felt her stomach rumble, with a small laugh she ordered something for lunch 

"
I better have a bacon sandwich and a sausage roll as well please." 

Banshee smiles as she waits for her lunch 

Report Post Tip

Bowie wonders through the silent midnight streets of Detroit. He looks down at the letter signed by Betty_McDonaldson, he opens it one last time.

"Dear, *Insert name here*.

If you are reading this then I am dead and hopefully my will has been fulfilled. My bakery should be shut down. If not, then it's up to you reading this letter to burn it to the ground. Don't let it rot and just close down, it needs to burn. I put a lot of soul into that building and I need the soul the be with me once more. We can only do that if it burns!"

Bowie looks down to the unlit molotov and sighs once more. He puts the letter in his pocket and lights the molotov and throws it into the store through the front window before anyone walks around the corner. He makes off down the street into the darkness turning every so often to make sure the store is burning good.

The store is shut down and no longer alive. Kay? Thanks.

Report Post Tip

when Liquid finished his rum in local pub he

feel extremly hungry so he decide to visit the best bakery at

Detroit,the Bettys bakery

"hello Betty can I get small pie and ham sandwich?"

"do you have something to drink in here?maybe some orange juice?"

Report Post Tip

Bowie stands from a distance as Liquid walks into the fire and tries to order some of the food from the burning building. He chuckles.

THIS STORE IS CLOSED DAMNIT!

Report Post Tip
There was rain pouring down all around Detroit. The rain smacked against Charlie's jacket as he made his way down the street. The smell of a fresh rain was strong. It was pleasant and brought a smile to Charlie's face.

He hadn't ate all day and decided to check a new shop. Well not exactly new but new to him. He sees Bettys Bakery and decides to give it a chance. He steps in and wipes the rain off his shoulders.

The place smelt great and he was feeling like getting some cake. It had better be good and by the looks of this place it was probably going to be.

He walks to the front register and orders a small chocolate cake. He was brought one immediately. It looked delicious he had to say. It smelt great. Now to taste it but that would have to wait until he was home. Charlie exits the bakery and hails a taxi.

Once he gets one to stop he gives the taxi driver directions and tells him to hurry. Charlie had a great looking cake and he had to get home and eat it as quick as he possibly could.
Report Post Tip

Seriously... Are you people just dumb, stupid or blind? Which one? You have to be one if you can't manage to read the big WHITE BOLD WRITING IN THE POST BEFORE!

Bowie stands in amazement as people have hillucination trips, thinking that they are actually walking into a damn store..

THE STORE IS CLOSED. BETTER AND THE STORE ARE DEAD. THE STORE HAS BEEN BURNED THE GROUND.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Betty's Bakery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL