Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:24:51
Page:  1 
The Smell of war Started by: TonyLuciano on Oct 27, '07 18:14
As all the local gangsters thugs look at the speaker they all gasp at his eyes of evil

Today my friends wartime had come again Yousuck and oliver are going to war my father was shot in a cowardly move by his family.Now i know your all wondering why would any one care about another gangster being killed so ima skip to the chase oliver that bastard it un loyal he should have never been giving the rights of a Crew leader nor to even live in this so called life of trust and respect. Well im just giving a heads up to all of my friends Go YouSuck im routing for you all the way Plz be safe.
Report Post Tip
Tony, you were HQ'd by your own RHM.

Sort your goddamn life out.

Luigi wanders away sighing and muttering to himself.

Why do I bother...
Report Post Tip
i was going to say, this did seem like a highly speculative announcement made purely for incitement purposes. i think if a crew as expansive as oliver's went to war with anyone there would be a lot more people in the obituaries.
Report Post Tip
Well i speaked to oliver presonally to soo why so many deaths were happining he said he was going to war with yousuck for funding Iceprincess who is now a rouge
Report Post Tip
rogue*

i hate being a stickler about this. but it's rogue**********

it's not rouge, it's not tounge, it's rogue, and tongue. rouge is what you apply when you're trying to attract your gentlemen callers, tony.
Report Post Tip
Plz just leave me alone i never said anything to you i bet you searched that whole paragraph for a miss type no one asked you to read it if your not with yousucks clan you have no reason reading this anyways its a warning to my old family
Report Post Tip
i might need to retract my previous statements about impending war.
Report Post Tip
I love the smell of queef in the morning.

POPPPYYYY.
Report Post Tip
Templar your a stupid cunt.
Report Post Tip
Remind me why you are here again?
Report Post Tip
mmmm I love the smell of war in the evening... and hold on is that garlic and lemon zest... mmmmm
Report Post Tip
I like the red mist that always appears. Freaky!

Zombie Epidemic!!!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Smell of war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL