Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:30
Page:  1 
Alcoholics Anonymous' Alcohols (Triple-A's) Started by: SaturnReturns on Oct 05, '14 12:35

ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS ALCOHOLS

(A-A-A)

SaturnReturns planned to let some of the Alcohols in the Alcoholics Anonymous be tasted by others and be spread to all districts someday.

It was a one sunny day that Saturn built a booth stand at his garage. It was a just a simple booth which has a label at the top, "Triple A's". 

He was very much busy because he wants that all things will be finished before the sun sets because he knew that night time is the right time to sell the alcohols. He also have decorations such as party lights, party pictures, and a little disco ball. Also, he brought out his boom box for the sounds.

In here, he displayed 13 different kinds of Liquors. The 13 liquors were:

RAINMAN'S BEER -                                                                        $50

THE NOIR VODKA -                                                                       $80

MISS D's HOT&SPICY SHOTS -                                              $25/shot

MYCOPLASMA GOLDEN RUM -                                                       $60

XSEMIX SHOCHU -                                                                        $50

SATURN'S VODKA -                                                                        $60

FRANKWHITE'S PISCO -                                                                $75

THE HORILKA GRENADE -                                                              $80

BRAY'S TEQUILA -                                                                          $90

HEROIN'S DELUXE BRANDY -                                                        $150

SAMMY'S WILD WINE -                                                                 $120

DEVIL-REVERAND ISLAND MIX -                                                   $180

THE GREEN GIN -                                                                         $200

Then the sunset came.

SaturnReturns opened the party lights, Disco ball, and tuned in some party music. He waited for the 1st customer.

-Cheers!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Brick walks up and sees the little business Saturn has set up wanting it to thrive even though GinX could probably keep it afloat on his own Brick turns to Saturn and says.

"I will take two of everything, but brick here cant do the math, so just tell me the price. Im gonna need something like this for when I get my 25th Unit."

Report Post Tip

Saturn was very happy a member of his family visited and purchased drinks.

saturn said to brick, "Hey bro, you are my first customer! and it'll be $2440 all!"

brick said, "oh that's cool man. here's the money and give me all that good shits!"

saturn said, "well here you go mate. enjoy and have some fun!"

Brick left the booth stand with all the drinks and with 6 lovely ladies then he enters his black limousine. 

Report Post Tip

Stumbling through the doors of the family's liquor store GinX has a grin on his face. He knew SaturnReturns had been working on the place but had no idea it would come out so good, maybe because he was always drunk he assumed his crew was also. He remembered the green gin from his trusted flask he carried everywhere with him but it appeared his fellow family members had all been given there own specialty bottle. 

My man SaturnReturns lovvvvvve hiccup what you've done with the placcce. I'llllllllll go ahead and take 2 of each for hiccup a special little get together with the fam later. You b b b better beeeeee there.

GinX winks and has his body guards grab the booze, he walks out the door to see his hubcaps are missing.

UGH JONO HAS SSSSSSSTRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Following some distance behind GinX, making sure to not get in the way of his stumbles, Miss D quietly steps into the quaint garage SaturnReturns has set up for his business. It wasn't long before the word reached her that the place was open, and she figured it'd only be right for her to come in for the support. The atmosphere was nice. She took a quick glance around, chuckling at the decor as she walked up to the booth. When everyone had left, she turned to SaturnReturns to make her request.

"Seems like we're having a party later. Gimme some bottles of your best, and a couple shots for the road, ya? And if ya ever need any help with the place, I can always make some time to come over", Miss D grinned, while shelling out the cash. 

Report Post Tip

SammySantos walks into the newly opened Triple A's after seeing the hand written signs plastered all over the HQ.

It's finally open!!! - Even reverandmm80 was aware of the opening, and his memory is shocking - I swear every time he notices the signs he gets excited because he wasn't aware of the opening.

Looking at the menu, their is only one item that I need to try, the famous GREEN GIN.  I have no idea how you got the recipe from the boss but I've got to give it a try!!!

Report Post Tip
PaleRider walks into this fine establishment where he sees alot of friendly face walks up to the bar and orders a brandy and the best cigar that SR has.

Sits back sipping his brandy and talking with the family ..
He then lights up his cigar and listen to the music playing in the background as he orders shot for everyone in the bar.
Report Post Tip
Finn has heard about the news that his good friend Saturn has opened up the garage bar he's been talking about for ages. Finn was right at Detroit and thought why not visit an old friend.

When he entered he saw a lot of Saturns' crew mates drinking up and laughing. He thought twice if it would be safe for him being here, but then he saw Saturn wave at him and was ushering for him to come close. Finn walked slowly but still with presence that was fitting for a mafiosi. When he got where Saturn was sitting they started talking and Saturn introduced him to his crew mates

"Well I just want to visit this place since I was already in Detroit. I loved what you have done here Saturn, congratulations on finishing the bar and goodluck on your future endeavours."

Finn smiled and added:
"Give me some of that Green Gin too. I kinda like the color green and nothing is ever wrong when youre drinking gin"
Report Post Tip

Luigi walks calmly in the establishment, sitting on the chair, with a smile across his face.

"I will take the Saturn vodka. Hey if you need some nice cars stop by Queens district I got a place there with some fresh rides, look for Luigi's."

Luigi takes out some rolled cash from his pocket, putting on the counter.

Report Post Tip

Hardwell walks into the building and it appears to be abondon. His father had told him to stop by when he was in town but it appears the owner had been gunned down along with his father a week ago. He notices lots of empty bottles as if the lotters had already been by. He does spot a green bottle and a label that reads The Green Gin. He takes the top of the bottle and takes a swig. He chokes and spits the green liquor. How could is father had drank this nonsense it tasted like poison. He grabs the bottle and walks out the door. 

Hell I'm sure I could make something for this, at the very least the local bums might pick a few pockets for me in exchange for this crap.

Hardwell heads of bottle in hand of to try and make a buck

Report Post Tip

Oreo returned to the little bar of his father Saturn. His father told him that Corktown was a happy place before. Another is that his father also told him that this place is full of happy, cool and lovely people. But now, everything seems different. The place was like a ghost town. There are still strain of bloods in the streets, broken HQ forts, broken light posts and broken vehicles. The only sound was the lonely whistling of the air.

Oreo was in front of his father's bar. 

"Seems that happy things happened here at this lil bar" said Oreo. 

Oreo looked inside, then he saw broken empty bottles of beers and wines, shot glasses are everywhere, the walls were vandalized and pictures were tore down. Bloodshed were everywhere. Then suddenly, Oreo saw there a label of the Saturn's vodka. Oreo's eyes slightly teared. He grabbed it and placed it in his pockets.

"Never got the chance to taste the Saturn's vodka, Oh well, I better get moving now" - Oreo.

When Oreo was about to leave, he noticed a shiny thing on the floor that is 20 steps away from the bar. Then when he came nearer, he saw a silver ring. Oreo grabbed it immediately and said,

"You can take everything away but you cannot take my father's ring"

Oreo left the place with a big heart.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Alcoholics Anonymous' Alcohols (Triple-A's)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL