Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 00:22:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
MafiaReturns NJ Meet - November 7th-14th Started by: ForkRourke on Mar 12, '09 12:57
It looks like our tentative days are November 7th until the 14th.

If we fill the house this year with 25 people, it will be $200.00 per person for house/food/alcohol ($2,400 for rent, 2600 for food/alcohol/supplies/hookers)(And it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can chip in extra for the security deposit (we will get it back about 2 weeks after the meet))

If we get less people, it will run a little more expensive (but likewise, the food/alcohol budget doesnt need to be as large) so I am guessing the max will run about $250.00 per person as long as we get about 15+ people.

The meet will be held in the same Stone Harbor, NJ mansion as last year.

Sooooo let see what kind of interest we get on this to see if its feasible :)

You can contact me (IzzyCreamcheese on IRC) for more information.

Local airports are Philadelphia International, Atlantic City, Newark, JFK or Laguardia, but Philadelphia is preferred for group pickups. PM me for train/bus information.
Report Post Tip
Sounds perfect to me. I will be talking to my boss now about scheduling it off :D
Report Post Tip
I may come, my bday is Nov 13th :D
Report Post Tip
I'm sooo there.
Report Post Tip
Count me in!

Deciding to be irritatingly helpful, this is the place that we stayed at last year:

http://www.vrbo.com/135349#photos

It's pretty effing fancy. We had a blaaaaaast! There was more than enough room for everyone.

I have more pictures of the inside that I took with my own personal camera at the last year meet. If you want to see more of the interior, let me know and I'll hook you up! :)
Report Post Tip
I guess I can represent - since I live in NY - it's certainly not a long trip for me. Sounds like fun, and I hope the house does fill up. From what I hear, I'll definitely have to bring my camera. Blackmail.
Report Post Tip
Yeah. I'll be there too! Not sure how long I'll be there, but put me down to be there. I can't wait!
Report Post Tip
If there's everclear, i'm there!
Report Post Tip
ahhhh shit I already found me a drinkin partner. AURORA TO YOUR SHOOTER GLASS. LETS DO THIS!
Report Post Tip
If I have to watch Laura and Joe polish off another bottle of Everclear single handedly I will throw up.

Just as a warning. :P
Report Post Tip
I'm in like like Flynn!

Marietta! Hook me up with those pics. :)
Report Post Tip
You almost threw up last time, off that one shot. :D
Report Post Tip
Who me? not me I loved it!
Report Post Tip
Nah, Erkah. Cory, you loved it a bit much with your monster cup of it. You're a trooper!
Report Post Tip
Ill go if i am begged :) who wanna start begging me?
Report Post Tip
I'm a maybe, depends on the financial situation. If this mofelling job of mine kicks off before the meet then I'll definitely be there. Sorry for only being a maybe, I know that's annoying!

Marco
Report Post Tip
I think the only way this could be complete is if CharlesLuciano/VinnyLuciano/TonyJr will be there.

If he makes it, I will make it a personal mission to attend.
Report Post Tip
I want to go... but idk
Report Post Tip
We need to play everclear washers~
Report Post Tip
Chances are good I'll be going
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MafiaReturns NJ Meet - November 7th-14th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL