Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:47
Page:  1 
Your under ground speak-easy Started by: PaleRider on Oct 07, '14 02:21
PaleRider has been walking the streets of Detroit to find a perfect spot to open a bootleg bar for his home town. The time has finally arrived.

Detroit isn’t only one of the most entertaining cities in the world, it’s one of the most historic. Now it might not have the roots that many cities on the East Coast do—Boston, Philly or New York—but its history is colorful and important.

Best known for its wilder years of prohibition, this is a great city to take a historic pub crawl in. And if you’re going to make a historic pub crawl in Detroit, you’ve got to hit the speakeasies.

Though the building dates from 1870 the real history started in 1921 when an Italian restaurant by the name of The Heron Orleans replaced the grocery store and when the owner passed it on to his kids they did like every entrepreneur of the time and opened a speak-easy downstairs.

At some point in time, it is unclear if it was during prohibition or after, the name was changed to The Green Door Tavern, named after its green door and entrance. At the time and during most of prohibition a green door represented a speak-easy and a place one could find alcohol and other illegal forms of entertainment such as gambling.

The speak-easy’s alcohol was supplied by Queens, New York. More specifically by Bebop's Edition's mobster and bootlegger BloodySpikeS (Big hush hush though. We don't need him getting busted, or we'd be out of business!). This would have made the Green Door and its suppliers an enemy of the more famous and more notorious RosalieRossi.

It survives today with excellent cocktails (try the Moscow Mule or the French 75), great food (trust us, go with the corned beef sandwich), and pristine speakeasy downstairs.

As you enter thru the green door you will see two well dressed men . The first gentleman is SammySantos with a blank expression on his face looking like all business. The second gentleman Heroin is always ready for a wild night of ladies and drinking . So please listen to them and have fun and have a good time as they will be keeping the peace for the night and collecting your weapons for the night.
So please join us and enjoy yourself . Behind the bar we have one of the oldest man alive in Reverandmm80 and the lovely Eae will get you what you want . I almost forgot the drunk in the corner is GinX he will help you pick out and sample anything you like.

And in the back cooking everything you desire is PaleRider the master chef or so he thinks .

And in the back room we have all the games you ever need . We have pool tables dart boards and roulette tables all you have to do is talk to the man at the door and he might let you in .. Please be nice as the Lion he is not the most friendly person in this world . But if you give him money he will let you in.

Last but not left out is the man who sits in the corner drinking his cocktail is LostMyMind a man of little words but big action if there is something that needs to be taken care of he is the man .. and if its slow he will try to pick up anything with a skirt ..

Drink list for your opening:

PaleRider's World Famous Pale Ale

Rev's Wheelchair Surprise- RotGut Vodka and Prune Juice

GinX Infamous Gin and Tonic- BathTub Gin and a very nice Tonic
The Lion's DT Famous Manhattan- Corktown's Own Two James Whiskey, Combined with a tasty Sweet Vermouth and a cherry on top

LostMyMinds DT Iced Tea- A Handsome portion of top shelf vodka, gin. rum, and whisky mixed with our own sweet and sour mix topped with REAL COKE and a beautifully sliced lemon wedge.

SelinaKyIe Strwberry Daiquiri- RonRico 151 rum and our very own Strawberry mix made with real strawberries blended until smooth as silk. Served with a sugar rimmed Hawaiian glass that is yours to keep!!

Heroin's corner- For a handsome donation, all the drugs you can do. If you OD we roll ya out into the street because we dont allow loitering of any kind.

KingDee's Scotch and cigar bar- Only the finest single malts make it this far, topped of with a perfect Cuban baby, how can you go wrong?

Eae's Finest Martini, Nolet's Reserve Dry Gin, Dolin's fine Vermouth, with beautiful salad olives. A classy drink for a classy dame!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After a long day in Detroit doing some business and such, Charmander comes upon a hidden path and notices a hidden entrance..Curious on where this leads to the pokemon opens and enters the door and lo and behold to her eyes it is a bar not just any bar a speak easy, as she walks to find a seat she noticed a familiar face she knows that person happend to be her good friend palerider....Charmander quietly goes to the bar booth and sits on the chair loving how the bar looks the design is wonderful and sees how alive and vibe from atmosphere is and the bartender comes up to her and asked her what would she like to have..

"Evening miss what would your drink for this evening? " The bartender ask charmander. ..

"Ahhh descion descion so many choices my good sir, ummmmmmm can I just have jack and coke and a shot of teqAuila and can u give your boss a Jagger shot  also " As charmander gives the man a smile..

"You got it miss " As he gets the drinks ready...

As she is waiting for the drinks charmander than decided to walk up to palerider and to congratulate him on opening his business which is so far so good...

"Well palerider I have to say I am impressed you have really managed to pull this off I think the next time in back in Detroit I will be frequently coming here all the time..."

Report Post Tip
PaleRider walks around the speakeasie and sees Charmander sitting at the bar all dressed up look beautiful . He sees her walking over to him with that look in her eyes .

It's been a long time how have you been Charmander. I see your ready for a.good time tonight .
Report Post Tip

Charmander smiles and blushes as she looks at palerider in his suit as she ignore others around her and looks on over and sees the drinks are ready, As she turns for a minute to get her drinks and grabs them as she pays the bartender for them and a good tip..Walking towards palerider, Charmander hands him a drink she has bought and takes a sip from the jack and coke she has ordered and take a breath as smoke and mist leave her mouth and she says to palerider. .

"Ahhh yes it has been a long time my dear a very long long time...and thank you for the complement also i wore this for the occasion how r u my dear sir?"

She waits for a reply...

Report Post Tip

Well Charmander im ok been working hard to get this family speak-easy open so its has taken up alot of my time ..lol

Report Post Tip

charmander smiles and giggles as she continues to drink her jack and coke as her glass warms a bit from the changes of her body temperature and she surprised him a amulet made freshly from the fires of the volcano and of course from her fire power as he looks at him with her beautiful big brown eyes as she fixes her lovely outfit this evening as she hears music playing and extended her hand and offers him a dance..

"Well that's good at least my good friend I'm sure this has taken up some time how would you like to have this dance with me"

Report Post Tip

Lets do this as he leads her to the dance floor ... Now mind your hands this time and everything will go smooth ...lol

Report Post Tip

She takes his hand as they walk to the dance floor..

"oh its not me that should worry maybe you should also watch your hands also my good sir"

As they begin dancing to the music..

Report Post Tip

charmander smiles and leaves the dance floor as she turns around and looks at palerider one last time and leaves a note before she dissappear into the night...

"Thank you for all your hospitality palerider but I'm afraid I must go now and return home I have a had a wonderful time but I don't think I will be back in the bar for a long time maybe soon or in the future I will return"

Charmander walks out of the speak easy and heads to the air port..

Report Post Tip

Reverandmm80 passes Charmander as she is heading out as he heads in. "Goodbye ma'am have a pleasant evening and we hope to see you around these parts very soon". Walking into the kitchen to find PaleRider and his little buddy hard at work, he says to him "we need to liven this place up, lets get rid of the jazz, get some dance music on and bring is some dancing men and ladies and have ourselves a little shindig By the way, GinX' gin is causing the whole place to smell like a fuckin Christmas tree, I'll be behind the bar sippin on some prune juice if you need me, I may have overdid the Rev's Wheelchair Specials last night".

Report Post Tip
As Reverandmm80 walks in the kitchen and starts busting my balls about the music I agree with him..

I tell Rev change it up and put something good on . by the way you look like you had a ruff night brother what was her name?
Report Post Tip

It was cold damp evening and charmander was walking around the corner and feeling thirsty since she has flown back to Detroit on another business trip and adventure..She turns and opens the door as she walks right in all eyes are on the the beauty who has entered the bar in her tight blue jeans and and her lover dark tank top as the sound of her boots echo through the room as some can see she Is no normal girl tho as she walks on over to the bar booth and sits down, charmander begins playing with some fire and looks at the handsome bar tender again with her flirty eyes...

"Evening handsome I would some crown royal on the rocks if you don't mind giving a lovely lady also your best bottle of wine also"

The bar tender smiles and looks at her..

"Yes ma'am" 

She quietly sits and notices to familiar faces it was palerider and old man Rev..she quietly sits down and enjoys the music that playing...

Report Post Tip

Hardwell walks through the doors of the underground speak easy. His father was always in there with his associates shooting the shit and planning business. It was a grand place in it's day but like the other establishments in Corktown it now lay empty with signs of death all around. Bloodshed was on the floors and walls, bullet holes in the wall, broken glasses and furniture. The local hoodlums and left graffiti on the walls. It was a sad sight. Just another sign the world we live in and the life we choose to live is dangerous and any day could be your last. His father told him that daily. He walks out the doors and shakes his head. 

Report Post Tip

Stumbling accross the speakeasy, he looked around, he had supplied a few places like this but he smiled thinking he could do with the break as he walked in.  It seemed to be looking worse for ware a little stripped out, but still a possible business venture for someone.  Looking round he smiled thinking of the potential with a juke box maybe, a few bottles behind the bar and the odd act.  Walking through he looked round as he looked behind the bar to see it still sturdy nonetheless.

Noticing one squeaky board he lifted it, revealing a hidden bottle of what looked like rum, as he brushed off the label, smiling.  he looked at the bottle of rose's jamaican rum.  Brushing off a stool he looked at the unopened bottle before twisting the cap and taking a long drink from it.  The instant warmth hit his chest as the bottle tasted as good as it looked and smelt as he grinned to himself.  Sitting back he sipped a bit more, before placing it in his pocket and walking away reinvigorated.

Report Post Tip
Gideon wanted alcohol that's it and that's what he was going to do so he went to this new bar and bought a bunch of liquor and drank till the bartender allowed him no more and got shitfaced drunk and decided eh let's start up some trouble
Report Post Tip

he walked into the nearly empty establishment. Only a drunkard layed passed out in the corner, and a very bored looking waitress sat at the bar. she appeared to be reading the want ads. walking up next to her and pulling out a seat, he tossed a few dollars on the table next to her.

Have you seen Mave around these parts? I've been trying to find her all day, but Ive had zero luck

Report Post Tip

Waking up from his drunken slumber he looks around not noticing were he is at all. 

Rag were the hell am i and why are you standing over me yelling Mave, I've got a Horrendous headache.

all i remember is getting a drink with Maria laughing at a server falling over a chair and boom here i am, I think i may have gotten roofied last night. Oh well can someone get me a glass of water and a Shot or 2 of Rum... Don't worry the water if for my bong ;)

Report Post Tip

Gideon was on his fifth drink when he decided to look around and see who was in the bar he had made a good amount of friends if you wanted to call them that in the few days he had been there and he guessed that at least one person out of all the people there would stop by for a drink so he got up and looked around. When he had no luck in finding anyone he flipped out his phone and called his boss Louis-Man "hey man I'm down at this bar and was wondering if you would stop by for a drink with me call back when you get this message" and he hung up the phone

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Your under ground speak-easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL