Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:02:49
Page:  1 
Spike's Animals Started by: BloodySpikeS on Oct 11, '14 03:29

BloodySpikeS goes on skipping out into the streets holding some catnip mice. 

So, over time, I started to associate people with animals. Why? Well, some of these mobsters have presented themselves as animals, so those ones are obvious, but there are a few others that simply have certain animal characteristics. For your enjoyment, here is a short list with some explanations (I may be missing some):

Flash-Fire (Tetley) = Kitten

Why is he a kitten? Is it his affinity for catnip mice? No. It's his catlike reflexes. He's small, and meows. But he's quick. Quick to catch the mice. 

JesusTheGangster/WildTurkey (Revival) = Turkey

Well, if you've seen him walking around, he waddles around like a turkey. He also wears those little booties like a turkey in the oven. I've been basting him for a long time now, and yes, I have taken a bite out of him. You can see that in the streets.

JohnnyNoName (Ace) = Goat

Well, there are several goats, but this this one is mine! I feed him cans and sometimes hay with barbecue sauce on it, like a salad dressing. He also has nice horns. 

Jeddy = Polar Bear

Well, he has had white fur, and it was glorious.

Whatsername (Scarin) = Butterfly

Well, she was once ScreamingButterfly, maybe twice or something. I kinda touched her wings and she died not so soon after.

Sable_Tights (Flea) = Flea

Well, this one is obvious. He's always buzzing around my nether regions.

SadPanda = Panda

He sees things black and white.

Bammy = Hippo

Well, one of his ancestors was HalitosisHippo. He was inactive as hell, and my ancestor had to give him to iocaste or panda when they took godfather. But for months, they'd always ask about killing IAs, but they knew that they couldn't kill my hippo. 

Bunny = Bunny

Obviously, she eats carrots. 

Trixie (BlackBetty) = Cow

If you've seen her, she has a cow's hide. She is black and white and has hooves. Pretty self explanatory. 

tita = Leopard

Well, one day in JakeLuciano's Godfather crew, First and my ancestor were talking and we were looking through a flip book, and it was of this leopard snatching a dog out of a house. We were like oh my god. That's tita. Vicious.

crab = Crab

He has claws. He clacks. He snips. He does not like boiling water. Cap usually protects him from pots. 

Chekov = Cat

Well, unlike Flash-Fire, Chekov is a full cat. Why? Well, I dunno. He's Panda's cat.  

Mademoiselle = Duck

She has a bill. She eats bread crumbs.   

Kyubey (Morty) = CatRabbit

Well, it's really hard to identify Morty, but for the sake of giving him some sort of label. He's a mix between a cat and a bunny. 

RampagingFox = Fox

He hides well in the woods. 

Raptor = Raptor

He is ancient. He has scales. He has large teeth. 

@PoisonousJelly (Jono) = Jellyfish

Well, his name has always made me think of a jellyfish in the ocean and stuff. He's also soft.  He gets his fort stolen by girls now.

Dandy (iGoBerserk/Husky) = Husky

He was a loyal dog, so the name stuck. 

Def = Pony

Well, she went by the name once, and it was like, well bitch, you're a fucking pony for life.  

@-iocaste = Lion

He's the only person I consider to be a lion. He's lazy. He likes bacon. He doesn't really hunt, but whatever.  

Toaly (ToyArmadillo) = Armadillo

Well, playfully, I would call him my toy armordildo. He had nice armor and he would roll around when in danger. 

Frank_Sinatra = Nino Burrito

He's a baby jackass/donkey, but I'll get to that story someday.

Maria (Anna) = Bitch

Yep. Thanks Trixie for reminding me. She could be a llama though. 

Armorbearer = Bear

He's a bear. A bear with armor. An Armorbearer.

Revan = Golden Retriever

He rolls on his back a lot for the ladies. 

OrangeJuice- and Gravity = Licky Licky Bears

They love each other and they kiss passionately constantly. V is the Yellow one. Acid is the Pink one. 

And so ends my discussion of my animals. Now you know where my head is at. You're all welcome. I might be missing some but swolo.

Skips off to find BoxCutterPazzy to retrieve beer from the plant.  

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Oh yes, and AK is an owl supposedly. I just learned this. 

Report Post Tip

Took you long enough to learn it! 

Report Post Tip

BCP starts the truck up and heads to the zoo to pick the spike up. It was only fair as the spike one and donate great amounts of beer to the box efforts through the yrs. Stopping infront of the zoo, the spike hops in, grabs a beer and cracks it open and motions onward.

To the park to round up more animals!

BCP cracks a beer, chugs and heads the truck towards the park to find more animals with the spike one in this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

AK saw BCP come up and pop open a beer. He flapped his owl wings and flew over to where BCP was at,

"Aye, you gonna share one of those while I help you look for more animals?" 

Report Post Tip
What a cute and fun game! I've got one...

Dorothy = ape.

I gots a lady friend named Dorothy whose lady parts are so hairy and unkempt it looks like somebody stuck a tomahawk in a gorilla's back

Am I playing right?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Mayhem walks out into the streets and chuckles, then screams hey look at me, yeah over here! the weird guy

Now I know there this has already in a sort been used, but can't there be multiple names to one animal? how bout this?

PantiesBeDroppin = Pussy Cat

For obvious reasons, then whispers, don't tell anyone I told you, but he is a softy as well.

How did I do?

Hoping no one heard him, Mayhem whistles as he sails off into the sun set.

Report Post Tip

Interesting.

Report Post Tip

Clank = Eagle

He soars, and eats pizza topped with dead mice and/or seeds. Sometimes, when agitated, he needs to have a falconer's hood put on him to calm down. His favorite hood is called ketchup and fries because it is yellow and red, like ketchup and fries. He will often sit on the Turkey's glove, and look out into the distance. 

Report Post Tip

SpikeS steps out to name an additional animal

It's all very simple...

Premeir = Rhino

He has a horn with a lot of girth. He stomps around, usually in glee. He will poke and prod things with his horn when curious. He also likes to have his horn rubbed, and polished to a fine sheen. He doesn't speak much. He talks with many ellipses, but you can be sure that when he stomps, he is in a good mood. However, one must be very careful when he charges, because that is very dangerous. 

SpikeS goes off to rub on Premeir's horn. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

After many years, here we are again with some additional animals to define and name. There are many animals, but not everyone is an animal. It is a spontaneous realization of species. Be sure to keep them all well fed if you see them.

Petah = Duck

Petah is a duck. Sometimes he is a small duck. Sometimes he is a big duck. When he is a big duck, he goes quackers. He should only be fed worms or peas and carrots. Bread is not good for him. He has orange feet. You can hear him quack sometimes. 

Roya/ Gillian = Crocodile

Roya is a crocodile. She has big teeth. She has a tail. She eats shrimp. Sometimes she eats garbage cans and disco balls. She is also the future wife of MrChaChaSlide. She lets birds clean her teeth so they can be white.

LilPeep = Labradoodle

LilPeep is a labradoodle. He is silly and he is always looking for bones, but primarily, he is looking for a very specific set of bones. He hungers for them and he will sniff them out if he can, but overall, he just wants pets.

Hope = Ferret

Hope is a ferret. She likes mice. It is good to take out a toy mouse once in a while and have her chase it. She will run around and jump. She will squeak for the mouse.

BGJ = Giraffe

BGJ is a giraffe. He likes leaves. He eats leaves. Sometimes he eats the wrong leaves, usually plastic ones. It’s unfortunate and he gets a tummy ache. He has very long neck and get things from higher shelves.

Firenza = Seagull

Firenza is a seagull. Oftentimes, you can find him at the beach stealing hotdogs from the beachgoers. He will caw, especially if you caw at him. He has a yellow beak and he has white feathers.

Jasmine = Sable

Jasmine is a sable fish. She swims. She eats flakes. You need to make sure her bowl stays clean. She will glub glub around and swim in circles if you put too many flakes in her bowl.

Diabolik = Dalmatian

Diabolik is a dalmatian. He has black spots on him and he works at a fire department in his spare time. He has a pink donut toy that he will chew and squeak around. Jen is his dog walker, professionally, but she is not attentive to her duties. Diabolik also chases birds.

Quini = Tiger

Quini is a tiger. Once thought to like salmon, Quini seems to prefer red meat. She is ferocious and has orange stripes. She chases prey and sometimes breaks into the zoo to have a caged buffet, with a lot of variety.

Nio = Centipede

Nio is a centipede. His father, Revan, an owl, sometimes eats his legs, but supposedly they grow back. He centipedes along mostly and does centipede things on leaves and tree branches. If you see him in your walkway, please move him to the nearest leaf.

MidpoinT = Bear

Middy is a bear. He gives big hugs and is going to marry a crocodile. He is very friendly and likes to play chess, which he has won a game or two at. He slumbers sometimes for a few days, but this is normal, and is just a hibernation cycle.  

I am sure I have missed some, but I will add them if I remember.

Oh Christ, I missed it a really important one. How terrible. This one should be obvious to everyone, but for the sake of adding it in.

Jen = Spider

Jen is a spider. She has a lot of eyes. She hangs out on the web. She was bitten by WebSpider one day and gained the abilities and genetics of a spider. She fights crime. Sometimes she eats flies. On Wednesdays, she is not a spider. This is a rule. But every other day, she is a spider, except for her birthday, if it isn’t on a Wednesday. She has eight legs.

National is a hamster because they have the same type of cheeks.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Spike's Animals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL