Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:33
Page:  1 
From One Pill to Another Started by: Vicodin on Mar 13, '09 21:31
Arriving slowly to the location of Angel's former headquarters, Vicodin opened the large oak doors leading into the entrance of the main lobby. Glancing at the empty space of what was formerly the reception area, he made his way around each of the floor levels - Surprisingly, his contractor had held up their end of the bargain and were maintaining the elderly men and women, as an insurance policy in case things went awry. After hours of sleepless fighting alongside his late boss, Angel, Vicodin was in a near comatose state, having visited countless funerals of his fallen allies. After filling out what seemed like dozens of new contracts to be renewed regarding the real estate and equipment situation of the building, Vicodin headed outside the main oak doors once more. Noticing a few choice Los Angeles locals mixed in with some out of state onlookers, he began to make his way towards the edge of the property.

With several large trucks pulling into the back garage delivering fresh equipment and medication courtesy of The Pharmacy, Vicodin took a deep breath and began to speak to the modestly sized crowd near the main gate.

The last few days or so have, by far, affected me more than anything that has happened in my lifetime - after hours upon hours of fighting alongside my brothers and sisters in Los Angeles and our comrades in Detroit, Philadelphia, and New Orleans, we have all finally been able to see the light of day, liberated from the shadows of death and warfare - and, more importantly, free to get back into the swing of things - specifically, business. Unfortunately, numerous allies, close friends and family were also lost in that catastrophic war and I send my condolences to their relatives.

I would like to thank Don Prozac for giving me the opportunity to carry on The Pharmacy name; I have been proud to bear The Pharmacy family name since I arrived on these shores for what seems like an eon ago, and I'll happily continue to wear this suit in the name of this family.

My plans for the city of Los Angeles include completing some of Angel's goals; specifically, revitalizing our business sector along with Prozac as well as developing a closer alliance with the cities that be.

Without further ado, I am proud to reintroduce The Pharmacy: Shoreside Hills Division.

Opening one of the large oak doors leading into the entrance of the facility once more, Vicodin eyes his newly acquired building and walks inside, out of view.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your Family Vicodin i hope you have a great time my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin. Good luck to you sir!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin, not only have your drugs helped me get threw whiskey dick, but you yourself helped keep comrades and myself alive threw that war, you fought valiantly beside Angel and you're the right one to be her successor.

Aftershock shakes Vicodins hand.

If you need anything, drop me a line.
Report Post Tip
Ah, a name I have neglected to pay any attention to in the past, when you find the time, Signore, please feel free to drop me a line and we can exchange pleasantries.

Best of luck with the task ahead of you.
Report Post Tip
congrats on your new venture, may it bring you every success
Report Post Tip
Yey... we're back in business. Congratz Bro...
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vicodin I wish you and your family the best on your new venture. I hope that it brings you many happy times and great successes.
Report Post Tip
Rightfully so, Vicodin. Congrats.

I hope to step into your geriatric pharmacy once again.
Report Post Tip
My mother would be proud. Congratulations Vicodin, I look forward to working with you and following in her footsteps.

She looks around and smiles

It still smells like menthol and old people in here though.
Report Post Tip
CONGRATZ VICODIN!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vicodin.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin! Great to see you in the suit you have well deserved :D
Report Post Tip
Congratu-Fuckin-Lations Man!!!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my dear friend. You have certainly earned it and I am glad to see you in the bold once again. Cheers.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vicodin, I wish you much luck on your endeavors
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin. I know you will continue working in LA as hard as Angel would have, may she rest in peace. I look forward to your plans for your business district in the coming days and weeks.
Report Post Tip
A little late, but either way congratulations on the new position, Vicodin! You are a great man with a good head on your shoulders. I have every faith you will do very well!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Friend. We have worked together in the not so distant past, and I look forward to working with you again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Sir. I wish you the best of lucks and prosperity.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From One Pill to Another
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL