Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:00:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Potential Started by: LouisGato on Mar 13, '09 22:18
Role playing. Lemme see - I'm sitting outside the club wid da boyz and I see some fresh meat walkin up the street - so I

a) wait to see if he gets bored and falls asleep, then wait patiently for another week before I pumb lead into his comatose body

b) try talking to him (even if I am a homicidal lunatic instead of a mafioso loooking for potential income opportunities this choice seems to make more sense - If I have a bit of talent I can probably cajole him into doing something offensive enough to justify wacking him and it'll take me a lot less than a week if I can get him active and promoted to gangster for something other than sleeping for 7 days)

gimme a hug big boy!
Report Post Tip
C) Do nothing, continue your gangster life as a civilian walks past, not giving him a second look.

Embraces DJr, man-style.

Anyway, we're getting away from the point here. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with interacting with new people, not at all. I just wish we would stop all this molly-coddling nonsense and let them learn, through their mistakes if need be. There's nothing wrong with people dying, and there's nothing wrong with people signing up and leaving. If they don't have the savvy to work out just what they are doing, then they likely weren't going to improve things, beyond being a number.
Report Post Tip
Very true. Nothing teaches quite like getting shot! I remember back in the day when my distant ancestors first became involved in this thing of ourse they were shot several times whilst learning the ropes. Actually the pointless deaths were the ones stepped on by dinosaurs...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Potential
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL