Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:40
Page:  1 
The Dub Police Started by: -Rusko- on Mar 13, '09 22:21
"Boss, we're here."

Rusko looks up from his briefcase. He was trying to get a bit of paperwork out of the way during the flight. His eyes drift from the wage slips he was signing to meet his bodyguard's. Rusko stands and walks to the jet's door. On reaching the hatch in the plane wall the same guard appears and opens it for him. The steps were already in place and a limo was waiting 50 yards from the aircraft. Rusko stepped down onto the top step and reaches his nose into the air taking a deep breath in.

Ahhh! Philadelphia! Its been a while...

He adjusts his tie and heads for the limo to take him to JimmyTheLionHeart's headquarters. Munchkin had phoned through earlier, she was already there.

The limousine pulled up outside the vast headquarters. It had changed alot since Rusko was last there. One of Jimmy's men opened the grand door and Rusko slipped inside.

Two hours go by. News has already spread around the mafia world that something was happening and a crowd had assembled outside the doors of Jimmy's capital. After what seemed to the onlookers to be an age, the three emerge and approach a podium that 2 of Jimmy's guards had assembled at haste. Rusko gets up to the stand and addresses the crowd grinning ear to ear.

Ladies and Gentlemen. My family line has been in this great country for a great many years now. They have been hardworking always, served their respective leaders well. Often held positions of power in nearly all of the 7 great cities that we run. They have also had their moments of idiocy. I'll be the first one to admit that there have been on occasion some incidents that we dont like to talk about and have been erased as far as possible from my families history.

There is however, one great role that up until now, none of my family have ever managed to achieve. To own a crime syndicate of their own. That is why today is so special to me. JimmyTheLionHeart and Munchkin have given me the great honour of letting me set up my own headquarters in Philadelphia under the rule of Jimmy and working alongside FridgeRevenge.

Its almost impossible to be unaware of the bloodshed that has occupied the community over the last day or so. Among the number of great leaders to fall were OtisDriftwood and Stormvind. Im not going to replace these men but I will do my best to help bring Philadelphia to the same standard in which it was leftby these late, great leaders.

Rusko notices the time on the clock tower in the centre of the city not far from the podium where he stood.

It seems I've been talking for far too long. It is only left for me to say thankyou to Jimmy for this generous move. Thanks are also owed to Munchkin. It has been a long time since I experienced the company of someone quite so kind. Im very grateful to those that have helped me get here, you've been incredibly supportive along the way!

It gives me great pleasure to open "The Dub Police" for business!

Still grinning, Rusko leaves the podium turning on his heel he returns to the Godfather's headquarters to finish some small points of business
Report Post Tip
Your hard work and determination have paid off Rusko. Thank you for everything you have done for me within my HQ walls, I know you will work just as hard for your new crew and the city of Philadelphia. Congratulations hun!
Report Post Tip
Words don't even come close. Pride, joy, delight... none seem capable of coming close to how I feel my friend.

Anything that was ever asked of you by the family, the million things done daily that were never asked of you but done for the good of the family, the care you took looking after new members, the fun you brought into the hq... all of these qualities leave me in no doubt, you will make an outstanding leader good sir!

Done your bold suit with pride my friend. Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my good mate!! I know you'll do us all proud!!! I will be watching you!!! :)
Report Post Tip
*lites up*

This joints for you man! You deserve this opportunity and I look forward to visiting you and your family in Philly.

*tries to push through the bodyguards to shake Rusko's hand*

*thrown back into the crowd of on-lookers*

*puffs his joint and give the thumbs up to Rusko*

Congratz and good luck!
Report Post Tip
Good luck on your new position and job, Signore.
Report Post Tip
Congrats bro and good luck in your new venture
Report Post Tip
A wonderful opportunity for a wonderful, hard working, intelligent man. I'm sure you'll do great things, Rusko, and I'm delighted to see you have finally attained the position you have time and again proven you deserve.
Report Post Tip
The first person that came along and helped me when I was still an ignorant little street roamer. Thank you.

Good luck in your new city!
Report Post Tip
congrats my friend hope can work under one day
Report Post Tip
Congrats -Rusko- well deserved my friend
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, my friend!

Wish you all the luck!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on getting that bold suit Rusko.

I wish you and you family the best :)
Report Post Tip
Rusko emerges from his new HQ. The fresh coat of paint on the outside was still drying in the Philly sunshine. His sleeves were rolled up and a scrap of wallpaper was stuck to his shoe. He steps onto the streets giving a wink to the familiar faces before him

Well! In case I havnt said it already thankyou everyone! Means alot for you to come out here and say such kind words! We've been working solidly to get this place in order ready for business and we're nearly there.

Thankyou all for your encouragement!

He looks down and sighs at the paint stricken new suit he had ruined after less than 25 hours wear. Grumbling about visiting the tailers soon, he turns back to the HQ
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the auth.
Report Post Tip
Well, -Rusko-, congratulations on attaining your new suit. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will serve the fine city of Philadelphia.

Also of note, I'd like to congratulate your bloodline for achieving this step forward - I'm confidant you'll do a great job.
Report Post Tip
CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'll miss you Rusko. You helped me when I was first starting out.

-Don Marino
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Rusko! From my dealings with you and your family already, I know you will do very well in This Thing of Ours. Best of luck!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir on the new suit.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir on the new suit.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dub Police
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL