Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:31:27
Page:  1 
The Sun Goes Down... Started by: SubZero on Oct 27, '07 22:13
Times are a changing...Nobody can help it...

One thing, you don't know why, why can't you take control of the situation. It's a test of whose strong, whose a strong leader. You can only put your trust in one person and thats your leader and you can only go as far as your "leader" is going to take you, just make sure that you know taking the safe option isn't always the safest. In times like these were family head are vulnerable its up to them to take control and deal with the situation and if you can't beat em...join em.

I was always a person for joining the underdog but when I'm in a position of power ill stick by who i trust but when its over ill always go back to the underdog. Even when that person has shown that in the past they have what it take to beat the best.maybe i am drunk right now, maybe you don't know what I'm talking about, but at least i do.. ha ha

Just remember this i didn't spell anything wrong so therefore i win

Go Halloween, don't be afraid of ghosts no matter how scary! w00t00t
Report Post Tip
to answer one question, which I am sure I am taking out of context, we cannot take control of the situation because -IcePrincess- insists on taking the coward's way out and getting pro shots to keep her alive. Even when they are timed and we know when to shoot, she shoots someone else to go off pro and then gets it back within moments. This is a game that is hard to play when timing is everything.

The one thing I will give her credit for is that in her cowardice, she has lasted a long time because she has such good timing that we cannot keep up with the changes in it.
Report Post Tip
If anyone knew what anyone else was talking about at any given time, we'd all be in proverbial deep shit.

The bulimic rhinoceros bathes at dawn.

Seriously.
Report Post Tip
Prowacks?

I'm an old player, taking "prowacks" aint an easy job, if seen my best friends die from them, that were in top class postions. I've died myself everytime in powerful postions from prowacks its pretty much a skillful thing if you can take them without dying.

So don't call anyone cowardice from taking them, their taking a risk everytime just to better themselves, id be pretty suprised if you werent trying a few out yourself.
Report Post Tip
Polpot prowacks are by no means the cowards way out. In fact it suggests that the foe your are facing has actually put some thought into what they are doing instead of trying to go it alone.

I'm sure IcePrincess knows what will happen if she leaves herself unprotected it would be unwise of her to do so.

I remember a long long time ago in a world far far away when Valiant Luciano was a Consig with Oberon and he decided to go rogue to eliminate LexiLynn and her family.

He had one prowacker throughout the 24 or so hours that he waged his personal war and that was a capo from Scarins crew named Talwin_Hawkins.

Cowardice would be hiding in jail if that were still possible. Prowacking is carefully considered extremely risky and very smart. As IP can time when and where she shoots.
Report Post Tip
Hey! If you are gonna "do it" you gotta "do it" right!
Report Post Tip
Why would doing anything to save ones life be cowardice?

Or more importantly save a cause?

Pro Wacking gains an upper hand as does hiding in jail, whether possible anymore or not.

Its foolish for anyone to say that is cowardice when in fact its smart.

She is out performing everyone that is trying to kill her and the only reason why anyone is complaining is because they don't believe in her cause or methods.

For example, Disco Duck.

Not too long ago right? I can still remember it.

SingWhenYourWinning and others out maneuvered the Duck on almost every front resulting the deaths of a myriad of his crew while attacking parties were left only "ruffed up".

I believe Disco Duck made a speech in the streets calling on his aggressors to be a man and duel him and not hide behind Pros like cowards. Who won that war? I feel it is safe to say that it was SWYW and that the populous was largely happy with the outcome, shown by numerous street posts and pictures of squashed ducks in profiles.

Where SWYW tactics questioned by the victors?

You don't have to answer because we all know the answer.

If the enemy gives ground take it, but don't give him ground to take.

Wrote with no Bias and Respect.

Alai
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sun Goes Down...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL