Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:30:18
Page:  1 
Nameless Started by: JosephRourke on Mar 14, '09 17:46
I have been noticing that, every day, the deceased list is always maintained by dead gangsters. You know, the nameless people who actually provide substenance to our lavish lifestyles. Before you say "But those retards should have joined a family!" Think about it, though.

You cannot deny it. If every time a player arrived on our shores that wasn't completely dedicated to the game was killed the minute he took his first step, then we would be begging the common folk for money! These people, through their drug trafficking and even the kickups from a purse with only $50, to the profits from a 7-11 that totaled $300-$400! Jimmy would have a much smaller control over Philadelphia, Thomas would never have been able to fund his war, and Marietta would have just been a name of a Godmother past!

It hurts my heart, to see all of those nameless, forgotten faces in the obituaries, to know that nobody gave a damn. Nobody gave enough of a damn to say "This may be a future comrade, or even the next Godfather or Godmother."

Please, even for the sake of your lavish lifestyles, give a damn.
Report Post Tip
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Yes, I get it. I too care about the millions of gangsters killed due to the rough crime life around here. But don't go making your point by dragging mine, as well as two other Godfather's names in, minimizing our accomplishments and saying it was all possible because of "funding from Gangsters like you!".

I have half a mind to shoot you.
Report Post Tip
Ma'am, you misunderstood the purpose of this. I meant that the cities make most of their money off of the lower ranks, because they work their asses off to prove themselves. The unsponsored are the ones who take the brunt of the heat, though. They are the ones who are really working their asses off, because they have dreams of being respected.
Report Post Tip
I will have to agree with Marietta here. The fact you used my name without my consent? You know what. I expect 100k from you in my bank account in the next 5 minutes for unauthorized use of my name.

This is the mafia. I am sure you know what happens when the godfather does not get paid.
Report Post Tip
It is hard to pay someone, sir, without the money to even begin to make the payment.
Report Post Tip
There is always a way to find it, Your a mafioso. Impress me.
Report Post Tip
Joseph, I believe your views are way off, here.

If you're referring to the comatose patients that flood the streets, then, no. They haven't worked their asses off. If they didn't spend time even looking for a family, that in itself will show you just how much they want to be recognized from the higher ups of this world. The majority of business in this game comes from stable and frequent earners that are in crews - not the person who comes to these shores for all of 20 minutes and decides to leave.

In every aspect, they are lifeless beings.
Report Post Tip

Ma'am, you misunderstood the purpose of this. I meant that the cities make most of their money off of the lower ranks, because they work their asses off to prove themselves. The unsponsored are the ones who take the brunt of the heat, though. They are the ones who are really working their asses off, because they have dreams of being respected.

Reply by: JosephRourke at Mar 14, '09 17:57

I don't doubt that I make money off of lower ranks. The unsponsored ones, though? Really? They're the ones who have dreams of being respected? If they have dreams of being respected then why didn't they join a family in the first place? Work up through the ranks and make a name for themselves? I have more respect for the gangster that contacts me and asks me for a place in my organization than I do for the man who is committing crimes on my turf and has no dreams or aspirations beyond living forty-eight hours.

You literally have no argument here. You came to the streets to make a speech so that you yourself sounded enlightened, and you are coming off as nothing more than a fool. Congratulations.
Report Post Tip

It hurts my heart, to see all of those nameless, forgotten faces in the obituaries, to know that nobody gave a damn. Nobody gave enough of a damn to say "This may be a future comrade, or even the next Godfather or Godmother."

That the boss lady answered.

Please, even for the sake of your lavish lifestyles, give a damn.

Am i missing something? Give a damn about who? the unsponsoreds that went Inactive after seven days of taking up server space? Are you serious? Half the people in the obits aren't there because they were shot without reason. In fact, the game doesn't let you shoot someone until they are gangster's. And even at that, there is a (-48) hour rule that needs to be configured into your calculations. So in essence these "dead" fountains of potential are just that... Dead fountains of potential
Report Post Tip
Well usually they are new and dont like to read rules
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nameless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL