Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:45
Page:  1 
The Rise of the De Luca Crime Family Started by: FridgeRevenge on Mar 14, '09 21:36
Chris stands up to the crowd that has gathered on the streets of Philadelphia

I stand before you good citizens of Philadelphia, to announce the rise of a new breed of Crime Family. May I introduce La famiglia del De Luca Crimine. We will be working alongside the GF of this beautiful city, to restore it to its former glory, to the time before the great war that just befell our cities.

I will not stand here and preach about any changes that are going to be brought about, because right now that time has not come. This is the time to try to mend the wounds that the horror of the past few days has inflicted on us.

So as a new family in the City of Brotherly Love, I thank you for your time, and I hope you will bear with us as we try to mend the fences that have been torn down.

Chris returns to the new Family HQ to mourn the fallen families of the seven cities
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir and I look forward to watching you rise
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Sir. I have met your Father and knew right away that your bloodline was destined to great things. I see I was not mistaken.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Fridge well deserved my mate i hope you enjoy your new family :)
Report Post Tip
Ah Salut! Hope your family is here for a very long stay.
Report Post Tip
Thanks for the support so far. I am glad I have people that are behind me.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate I know philly is in good hands
Report Post Tip
While on her daily walk through Philly, Katie notices a man on a soap box making some sort of announcement. As she approaches the crowed she realizes it's a speech about this man's new family.

Congratulations FridgeRevenge.

She says after the speech is over.

Happiness to you and all your members for taking a spot in the great city of Philly.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir, it has been and will continue to be an honor working for you.
Report Post Tip
Honored to be working for you Boss, im sure you'll make us all proud.
Report Post Tip
Thank you all guys, it is great to have such a great bunch working for me
Report Post Tip
Congratulations FridgeRevenge. I look forward to working with you and seeing your family grow.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck restoring the city to past glories and beyond :D
Report Post Tip
Given a family by the Godfather himself is an honour and at Made Man is special so enjoy your time being a leader and best of luck to you in Philly.
Report Post Tip
Well done Fridge!

You look mighty fine in that new suit!
Report Post Tip
Belated best wishes on your new family, FridgeRevenge. May you live long and prosper!
Report Post Tip
Why thank you godmother Rossi, I appreciate the sentiment
Report Post Tip
Congrats sir and i wish you and your family the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on the family.
Report Post Tip
My old friend Otis was a good man, who carried only for his family and the tradition of our thing. He knew right and wrong and had a heart of gold. Those who knew him closely and worked under his house know this to be true, but this is not a funeral oration, but my congratulations. His flame and light might be gone, but we honor his memory and I have faith you'll live like the man. Cheers signore.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise of the De Luca Crime Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL