Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Biggest Littlun Started by: Sayyid on Mar 15, '09 02:32
Munchkin comes running, almost bouncing into the streets. Very obviously on a sugar high from all the lollipops in the past few hours. She walks into the crowd of friend who have gathered and smiles.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am very honoured to have been given this rank and will continue to work hard and make everyone proud of me.

With that she tosses handfuls of lollipops to her friends and associates and continues bouncing around.
Report Post Tip
She does a little happy dance and hands Munchkin a tin of cookies.

Congrats Munchkin, that Don suit looks fantastic on you. I only wish Mum was around to see this day, I know she was looking forward to it.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin!

My bloodline has always enjoyed working with yours and you totally deserve this honour
Report Post Tip
Yes Yes Yes Munchkin! Im so happy to see you get this rank!

You have deserved this for ages and I hope I get to join you there soon!

-Rusko- dances round Munchkin throwing confetti
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Munchkin!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin on becoming the newest DON
Report Post Tip
A belated congratulations to you, Don Munchkin. This is quite an achievement, one that you have toiled for. Very well done, miss!
Report Post Tip
Hahhahah Where was this little thread hiding :) Congrats Munchkin sorry its not earlier i didnt notice the thread well deserved my friend
Report Post Tip
Hold me closer, tiny dancer!

Congratulations on your accomplishment! :) You are easily the biggest of the little people now!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Munchkin on the promotion, it is well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congrats! :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Biggest Littlun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL