Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 22:36:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Apple Orange Tomato (The Hit) Started by: Marietta on Mar 15, '09 07:59
I think that clears things up nicely, ThomasRourke. Thank you for taking the time for that.
Report Post Tip
I'm still perplexed by the idea thats been mentioned, that anyone can come out and say whatever they feel like saying, b/c its just their opinion.

Well, yeah, you can, but not without risk of being dumped in to the bay by someone who is stronger than you.

Dont like how a GF runs their city, you got two choices.

Take them out (if you can)

Shut the hell up and mind your own business.

In This Thing of Ours, might IS right.
Report Post Tip
People, it seems that I owe Signore Rourke and his associates an apology. My outburst was mostly fuelled by a rotten day and other issues I will not bore you with, however I have since calmed and seen things in a different light.

I saw things differently after thinking through what was said, and then listening to the words said afterwards and a different perspective was added, one that makes me feel what I said was wrong. Perhaps I was a little slow in noticing this before hand, but it is this that caused me to react and disregard how things should be done in our world.

So Godfather Thomas, I apologise to yourself and your associates, I trust your venture will provide some really memorable days for us in the times to come, and wish you luck.
Report Post Tip
Giovanni had been out of town for awhile on business. After sitting down in the run-down building where he often went to think, he called on an old friend.... Giovanni was surprised to hear of the latest news on the streets, not only was there hits being carried out by trigger happy CL's, but on top of that, everybody had an opinion on what should be done, is it right or wrong, is his family's mistakes enough to cause him the same jacket that they had worn in shame?

Giovanni was indeed new to all this in a sense, but as this all was made public by a Godmother that had kept him safe in past incidents, he felt the need to say that Marietta had never set a better example of how this game should be played, she was extremely pissed, and could have easily caused a lot of damage behind Juices' actions, yet she went through the proper channels and demonstrated superb business-like ethics, for us "Up-and-comers" Thank you Marietta.

-Giovanni_Castellano-

The Gato Regime
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Apple Orange Tomato (The Hit)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL