Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:25
Page:  1 
Dr. Vlad's Refreshments - Detroit Sanction Started by: Vladimir on Oct 19, '14 13:29

You were walking down the streets of Detroit sunny and pleasant afternoon. But somehow, you feel really hot, like you were getting thirsty and sweaty. You spot a bunch of kids sipping a cool-looking substance from a cup to a straw. You then take a few steps closer to the bunch and smell a fruity aroma in the air. You turn your head towards a corner finding a shop called “Dr. Vlad’s Refreshments”. You open the shop’s door making the chimes tingle to a pleasant sound. You see the employee and he said waving his hand to you.

Hello their mate! I’m Henry, the employee of this joint of Dr. Vlad’s. What can I do for you today? Would you like a drink? Here is our menu for today.

Refreshing Menu:

Slushies

1.      Winter-Melon Slush – 15 cents

2.      Choco-Berry Slush – 15 cents

3.      Peppermint Slush – 10 cents

4.      Strawberry Cherry Slush – 10 cents

5.      Cookie Crumble Slush – 15 cents

Shakes

1.      Banana Shake – 10 cents

2.      Chocolate Shake – 10 cents

3.      4 Seasons Shake – 15 cents

4.      Pineapple Shake – 10 cents

5.      Tropical Fruits Shake – 20 cents

6.      Jalapeno Shake (Extremely Hot yet cold) – 25 cents (drink at your own risk!)

7.      Pomegranate Shake – 15 cents

Juices (It’s Ice-cold!)

1.      Orange Juice – 5 cents

2.      Apple Juice – 5 cents

3.      Pure Lemon Juice – 5 cents

4.      Pineapple Juice – 5 cents

5.      Tropical Fruit Juice – 5 cents

6.      Watermelon Juice – 5 cents

7.      Tomato Juice – 5 cents

Other Drinks

1.      Tropical Power Drink – 50 cents

2.      Vision Blurring Power Drink – 50 cents

3.      Soda Pop – 10 cents

4.      Spryte – 10 cents

5.      Atomic Thirst Quencher - $1

You look at the menu thinking about what to order. It’s just what you need for this hot weather.

Report Post Tip

After working all day in the scorching sun Atmosphere began to feel hot and sweaty, looking around he attempts to locate a place where he can get some refreshment to cool down, it didn't take long before he had spotted a few kids drinking what appeared to be a fruit based beverage filled with ice, looking across the street Atmosphere identifies a shop that looks like the right place to cool down so without hesitation he approaches and enters through the door which chimes as he does so.

Upon entry Atmosphere is greeted by a man who asks politely how he can be of service and hands him a menu full of all the delicious ice cool drinks the place serves, looking over the menu Atmosphere smiles as he notices one which appeals to his tastes.

"Good day sir, Lovely place you have here.. I'll have a Strawberry Cherry slush please". 

Atmosphere takes out 10 cents from his pocket as he waits for the man to prepare his drink.

Report Post Tip

Man hands over the drink to Atmosphere saying,

Here's you're order sir. Have a nice day. :)

Report Post Tip

The man in black was on his way back home from his dear friend Desmand's funeral and spots a building not far from the street he was on bearing the name "Dr. Vlad's Refreshments." He tells his driver to stop, they proceed to pull over and he and his bodyguards get out of the car and head into the building. He finds himself a seat near the far back corner of the establishment and waits for Vladimir to come cover over, and when he does asks him, "I see on your menu there is no alcohol, surely you could make an exception for me. I just lost a very good friend of both mine and my father's. We both owe him everything."

Report Post Tip

Godfather Desmand will always have a special spot in us.

Vladimir replies as he takes a small grin.

Report Post Tip

The man smiles and then asks, "Do you have anything else....in the back?"

Report Post Tip

Nope, I haven't got anything in the back except 3 boxes of unused cups. The rest of it is just plain, unused space.

He replied to the man's question. "What made you ask?", he then asks the man curiously.

Report Post Tip

To which the man simply replies, " I was needing something of an alcoholic nature to take the edge off from the loss of Desmand. It's hit me pretty hard."

Report Post Tip

Well, me and my lackeys will be opening a pub soon just next door, but I doubt it won't be up until 2 hours from now. You could wait if you would like and have something like an energy drink or a Spryte. The man offers Reverend.

Report Post Tip

The man thinks for a minute and then says, "I'll have an Atomic Thirst Quencher and whatever else you want to give me. Whatever you bring me...bring one for everyone else here, including yourself."

The man then pulls his wallet out of his back pocket and lays down $1,000 on the counter in front of him and waits.

Report Post Tip

Oh my, may I warn you that this has a sting stronger than beer and something that will make your vision blur. Sadly, I'd have to give you back the $ 992 because adults are the only ones allowed to this drink.

He said as he handed over the change and the can of the Atomic Thirst Quencher.

Enjoy the drink.

Report Post Tip

The man grabs the money off of the table, counts out $100, which he hands back to Vladimir. He then says, "A gift, for you. Do with it what you will."

The man then grabs hold of the can he was brought not too long ago, cracks the can open, smells it, and downs it in one swallow. He then looks at Vladimir and says, "You really should make bigger cans of these, for some of us this stuff just doesn't work in such small amounts I'm afraid."

He then places the can back on the table within Vladimir's reach.

Report Post Tip

Note taken sir, happy to serve you here.

Vladimir replied to the man slipping the $ 100 into the cashier's money box.

If you would like anything else, just wave to that employee of mine over there.

Report Post Tip

TIIYAH is casually walking down the street pondering on what she felt like during her lunch break, when she come across 'Dr.Vlad's Refreshments'. she suddenly feels a thirst in her throat for a nice cool slushie so she enters into the shop and up to the counter where she notices a man standing there with 'Henry' on the name tag. She finally make up her mind on what slushie she wants the most.

"Hi there Mr Henry, Can i please have one of your Choco Berry Slushie?"

Report Post Tip
Big_Daddy_G was out for the day strolling through the business district. He had stopped by his favorite cigar shop, picked up a new suit, and got some dinner for the night.By this time Big_Daddy_G was wore out from being in the sun all day.He was about to head home when he came across this amazing drink stand.BDG looks at the menu and orders a atomic thrust quencher.

"Good day sir, I would like a large atomic thrist quencher"
Report Post Tip

As Gideon made his way down the streets of his new home city Detroit he started to feel the days heat beat down on him and decided he needed something to drink k he noticed a few kids playing around and noticed they all had cups from Dr Vlads so he decided why not try the place out so he made his way to the shop. As he got there he went up to buy a drink. He stood there for about a minute before he ordered a chocolate shake today was a perfect time for this. He took his drink and made his way to his car were he put his AC on and cranked his stereo up listening to music.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dr. Vlad's Refreshments - Detroit Sanction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL