Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:21
Page:  1 
The Pub Started by: Vladimir on Oct 20, '14 05:25

A newly opened pub opened up beside Dr. Vlad's Refreshments. You look at the pub and were suprised of the many adults lining up to get inside (about 27 adults or so). You see a man through the glass door from the inside. The man opened the door letting the people in.

You checked the place out from the inside. You noticed that the inetrior was of like a traditional pub design. You take a seat on a corner near the entrance. A woman wearing a traditional German dress walks up to where you were sitting. In response, you quickly move your hand to an area near your gun.

The woman then said handing over a menu,
Good day, what would you like?

You take a quick glance at it. They were selling Schnitzels, potato fries, mutton chops, beer, classy wine and many more.

You look into it further then look at the woman as she said.

Don't worry, I'll be staying here until you make an order.

Report Post Tip

Remembering what Vladimir had told him several hours ago, he heads back to Vladimir's Refreshments and sees a new establishment next to it, which had been henceforth dubbed The Pub . The man walks inside and takes a seat near the bar and waits for Vladimir to come over to him.

Report Post Tip

Hi, nice to see you here Reverend

Vladimir said as nearing the man.

Report Post Tip

The man greets Vladimir and then asks him, "What would recommend for a man who just lost a long time comrade of his and is still deeply troubled by it? Something strong, I would presume.

Report Post Tip

You read my mind.

Vladimir replied while sliding over a big glass full of beer.

Report Post Tip

The man then says to Vladimir, "This may not make any sense to you, but I need you to do something for me. I need another beer, placed in front of the chair to my left. For Desmand. And pour yourself one too, on me."

Report Post Tip

I understand

He said as he signaled his employees to fill up a bunch more glasses.

Report Post Tip

After the man watches the men finish pouring their drinks he raises his glass into the air and says, "This is for you Desmand. Why must the good die young? You will never be forgotten by any of us. I'll miss you, brother."

He then watches the other men subsequently raise their glasses into the air as he says this and then afterwards takes a drink of his beer and places it on the counter along with about $5,000 and walks out of The Pub .

Report Post Tip

Tired from all this work and responsibilities the last days Azor managed to find some time for himself to enjoy a drink.He enters the pub and sees a lot of time having drinks and fun.Without even realizing it he finds him self at the bar.

''Hi..May i have a beer and a shot of tequila pleaze?''

The German dresses waitress come near to receive an order from the bar.She is very good-looking.With all this work these days Azor has left him self apart.He lights a smoke ,take the shot and raise it high.

''To the brothers who left us...''

Report Post Tip

Walking in looking for a couple of free tables so that he and all his security team can have a seat and relax as they eat. He spots three tables next to each other that are free for seating. He walks over and takes his seat as the men with him all surround him taking there seats. Looking over the menu they all agree to try the German dish Schnitzels and pomm fritz aka fried pork chops and fries.

They also order red wine and dinner rolls. Christian then lights up a cigarette and exhales slowly and laughs as the men around him start telling jokes.  He looks at his watch to be careful of his time.  excited about have a true German dish one that his father spoke of often he hopes it taste as good as he imagines.

He reaches into his blazer jacket pocket to pays for the meal and smiles as he looks around at the faces of the men that came over from the old country that swore to protect him.  Old friends that he has known from the cradle.  Men that are friends and understand the way of life in this thing of there's.

Report Post Tip

It had been a busy day with the purchase and tidy up of The Lay Low Inn as he simply wanted to relax now and wind down as the profits came in.  The stairs had took their told on his old legs as he peered through the window to a quiet little place.

Walking in he peered down the menu, as he looked around, placing himself initially in front of the bar.  Looking round he took the weight off his feet as he requested the mutton with a mix of vegetables and potatoes.  

perusing the drinks he looked round to see if any cask ale, before enquiring

"what would be the recommendation with the lamb and what ales do they stock when waiting"

sitting back he waited relaxing

Report Post Tip
Gideon drove by The Pub a few times within his day and decided he would stop by and see what all the hype was about this place maybe get some food and hand out with some friends he decided he would try to get a few family members to go with him
Report Post Tip

He had always enjoyed a good drink, and maybe some food. Mmm. Food. His mind was always on food and he was never entirely sure why, maybe it was the fact that he was trying to put on some muscle. You always need food to put on muscle, that's just strength one oh one; laughing to himself for some particular joke he had told himself in his mind, Ted begins his stroll down Detroit. He had always enjoyed Detroit, it was one of the few cities he ever visited on a regular basis. Hell, he's only been to maybe six in his entire life? but enough of his travelling quirks, now was the time to get hammered.

Walking down a corner and zipping through a street or two, he finally reaches his destination. He had heard about it from a friend of a friend of a friend who once knew one of his friend's dads on his mother's side. It was a complicated relationship, but the guy knew a good beer when he tasted it and Ted had always trusted his judgement. Pushing through the door's of Vladimir's Pub, he walked to an empty chair and took a seat. 

Staring up at one of the whirling fans he began to think about the last time he saw one of these fans-- it was during a rather warm day and he had just left out of the back door of a lovely ladies house, he couldn't remember her name? It was Kelly Something. Who can ever remember those fancy details? Oh, wait. Ted finally snaps out of it when a lady passes by him with a few beers in her hands. He slams down a few dollar bills onto his table and simply states 

"Beer me, please!"

Smiling to himself he waits for the woman to bring him over a beer, and plays around with one of the salt shakers sitting on the table. He had always enjoyed the look of these things. So sleek, so sexy. Mmm. Wait, what was he saying? He wasn't sure, all he knew was one thing and that was that he was a very thirsty man who couldn't wait much longer for his drink.

Report Post Tip

SamUnderwood takes a peek through the window to see how crowded the pub was.  It looked like they just opened up.  I prefer to go to places that aren't to busy.  I pushed the door in and walked towards the bar.  A lovely young lady handed me a menu.  "Would you like to drink anything first?  Yeah, give me a corona.  Do you all serve tacos?"  She gave me the beer and put a piece of lime on top.  "We serve chicken, steak, and ground beef tacos.  How many do you want? Give me three steak tacos, add some onion and sour cream on there as well.  Thanks!"

Grabbed the beer and squeezes a bit of the lime, and took a sip.  "Ahhh, best thing to do after a long day of work.  Beer and tacos."  A crowd of people started walking in.  "Seems like everybody just got off work and want to relax themselves.  Shots all around for everybody!" He grabs his shot and downs it. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL