Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 06:42:52
Page:  1 
Just a little thing i call Advertising Started by: Death-Knight on Mar 15, '09 17:30
Right this goes out mainly to all the profile pic makers.. Heres the deal

All i require is that any profile pic maker to make me a Profile pic but there is just a twist i wont acctuly be using it i will use that and advertise it in my profile and say who made it. Its so people can see the goods you can make and allow a perons who wants a profile pic to come to you depending on how well that think the ones in my quote are. I might give you some money for your time and effort but i will say it wont be full price as it is only to advertise your good in my Quote i dont charge anyone anything for doing this, there is just a few requirements i want.

That you put my name on it as DeathKnight and not Death-Knight and that it is somthing to do with my name.

If you dont want to do this then thats fine but thats the only way your going to get a advertisement in my Quote which might just help you get more customers you dont need to ask to do this just send me the finished pic and ill send what i think is fair for it and then ill put it in my quote with your name so people can see what you can make.

Thanks
Death-Knight
Report Post Tip
It doesnt have to have the crew name or city name on just make sure it has DeathKnight on it :)
Report Post Tip
Sorry but i made a new pic Dident like the other here you go

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk304/gaara0604/badada.png

Its an profile pic and made out on looking good on the profile not when you click it but i think it looks good anyway xP

Sign:TDY
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Just a little thing i call Advertising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL