Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:19
Page:  1 
The Munchkin tax. Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Mar 15, '09 23:11
Greetings fellow mafioso.

I come to you today to tell you about the new tax I will be starting. From this point on any mafioso who mentions munchkins name in there speech's will be required to pay a 10,000 dollar tax. The money purely being a part to her dowry should she choose to marry.

This is a way of showing her how much you care. Use her name lots!

All money can be sent to me and will be held in an envelope until her wedding day thank you.

PS: I am exempt from the tax.
Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $100,000 has been wired to JimmyTheLionheart from your account.

There you go Jimmy...That should cover me for a while...
Report Post Tip
So far Sao has made a tax payment of 100,000 dollars. He may now use her name 10 times.
Report Post Tip
I sure hope I can say my own name and not have to pay. I do talk in third person quite often you know.
Report Post Tip
Just to say Munchkin's name I have to pay $10,000? Are you kidding me? What if I'm speaking of delicious donut hole treats from a particular donut shop? Do I still have to pay $10,000? Munchkins are great! I mean the donut treats. Well, Munchkin is great too. But $10,000? Ouch.

Brick sighs

Munchkin, for the sake of my wallet I am unable to say your name anymore. I will have to call you...Hmmm...Donut Hole.

Oh crap. I said her name. How much will that set me back?

$40,000. Damn.
Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $10,000 has been wired to Jimmythelionheart from your account.
Report Post Tip
Can we still mention the tin man?
Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $1,000,000 has been wired to JimmyTheLionheart from your account.
Report Post Tip
kisses his daughter on the forehead ahh I beleive the church should receive a small amount, dont you think jimmy?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Munchkin tax.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL