Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:54:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Undead Inc - Same Great Name, New Great Taste Started by: The_Messiah on Mar 16, '09 02:42
As spectators gather around the monstrous tower set in downtown New York, a few point at the rolled up canvas sign that dons the face of the building.

Several people point and talk loudly...

What the hell? Another building? Just what we need. One yells.

You never know! Every new building is an opportunity for growth.Another responds.

Just inside the doors The Messiah is looking at himself through the shiny window of one of the new building's many "portals to the outside" as he called them.

Damn, son. I'm a hottie.

A laugh is heard from around the corner and Phantom_Ghost tightens his tie and pats his buddy The Messiah on the back as he walks by toward the front door.

Ready man? It's time.

Phantom opens the door and The_Messiah emerges into the pseudo spring evening. PG follows him out.

The_Messiah steps up onto a podium and the spread out crowd around the building grows tighter. People seem interested, so The_Messiah clears his throat and begins.

Ladies and Gentlemen of New York and our world, as you've surely seen, I have an announcement to make. Oftentimes, the situation arises where one contemplates a decision for a long while, sits on it, and weighs the options of something long and hard before making a decision.

Since Godfather ThomasRourke's speech about the new auth "system" in New York, I have been doing just that. I've always seen myself as a kind of cutting edge businessman, and after reaching my conclusion I met with Godfather Rourke for a brief meeting regarding how this would all take place.

The_Messiah shifts some pages and continues.

I am honored to stand here before you, not because I'm expected to say that, but because my situation is one of lesser privilege. My family line has not been on these shores a long time, but in the time I have been here I have learned quite a bit both about myself and about this thing of ours.

The_Messiah looks left and right before continuing.

I digress.

I'm sure you're all wondering what that rolled up sign on our building says. Well, without further adieu I present to you...

The_Messiah nudges Phantom_Ghost who presses a button on the podium. From the top floor a sixteen story tall banner drops revealing the name of New York's newest family...

Undead Incorporated

I saw my colleague, mentor, and friend start some very good ideas that I myself, in collaboration with him, would like to continue. We will be business, but open to all "classes". Respect has always been my top pillar, as anyone can attest to, and that has not changed.

We will not disappoint.

A special thank you to Munchkin!

Phantom_Ghost and The_Messiah return to the bag of mail at reception.
Report Post Tip
It feels good to be back in an Undead family again. Messiah, Congratulations on becoming a Crew Leader. I know you will do a great job!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you. :)
Report Post Tip
Good luck in New York, Messiah. Although we have not interacted much personally, from what I've heard of your conversations with Munchkin I feel that you are a good man who understands the role of respect and procedure in this life of ours, and will make a worthy addition to the New York leaders. May your business venture be profitable.
Report Post Tip
Congratz sir
Report Post Tip
Congrats Messiah
Report Post Tip
Congrats Messiah

New York is starting to fill up with leaders, enjoy your time in charge of your family and take every day you have with them as a great day alive.

Best of luck !
Report Post Tip
The taste is bad, very bad.
Report Post Tip
Congrats my friend.

Theguy_u_wish_u_were, feel free to mail me about your worries and I'll be glad to talk to you personally.

Unless perhaps you are purely being an asshat, in which case I'd think of something constructive to hate us for.
Report Post Tip
With the new auth system in place for New York, I feel many new leaders have a chance to shine.

Congrats Mr. Messiah, and to good business...

Takes out a cigar and hands him one.

Good luck sir.
Report Post Tip
Where does this disrespect you show me come from?
Report Post Tip
Correction, where does the disrespect you show towards Undead Inc. come from? In fact, why even post in here if you are going to just bad mouth the family?
Report Post Tip
It was a joke
Report Post Tip
I've shown you no disrespect here.

This is not the time or the place to proceed with this conversation, as I stated earlier, if you'd like to continue feel free to mail me.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the whole Undead Inc Crew.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you and good luck on your new venture.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you and good luck to you new family.

*** Takai_Enzure ****
Report Post Tip
Tips his cap to The_Messiah

Best of luck to you and the family
Report Post Tip
Tinchy walks upto The_Messiah.

"Congrats to you sir and your family and i wish you all the best."
Report Post Tip
From the sidelines, Ember views the spectacle from underneath her black-brimmed hat. When Messiah is done speaking, she flashes him a smile and works her way toward him.

Congratulations, love. Good luck with the crew- you deserve to have some fun. PG, take good care of him, will ya?

Ember kisses Messiah on the cheek and winks at PG, then heads back onto the streets.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Undead Inc - Same Great Name, New Great Taste
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL