Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:21
Page:  1 
Sir col gets screwed Started by: Sir_Col on Mar 16, '09 16:57
Being new on the street was hard, a member of my family loaned me 30k until I learned the streets, feeling pretty good about myself I strutted down the street only to be beckoned over by Detective Josh Hendrickson, he told me "I can give you a really helpful tip but its gonna cost ya". Confident in my new wealth I said "sure what's the word?" he went on to tell me about some fool who fell out of favour in New York and charged me $25,000 for the privilege. Believe me when I say I was not impressed. So once again I'm Penniless trying to live on the petty cash I manage to BORROW from the liquor store...such are the means streets of Detroit I guess

-Thoughts of Sir Col
Report Post Tip
Lol you might aswell write a book
Report Post Tip
Noir approaches Sir Col and hands him a envelope.

Today you learned a invaluable lesson Sir Col. Never trust those pig fucker officers of the law.

In that envelope you should find enough to get you started. Good day to you.
Report Post Tip
so sorry to hear that sir col.....just like you i am starting out on the mean streets of detroit
Report Post Tip
OOC i hope this doesnt come across as begging just telling my story :D
Report Post Tip
Tinchy walks upto Col.

"I know how it feels man for us low ranks, I have them problems."
Report Post Tip
Col gently pats Tinchey

"I guess that's how every one starts, can only get better from here"
Report Post Tip
Shirley nodded as she listened to Sir Col tell his tale. After he finished, she approached him and placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.

Col, I know exactly how you feel.

She let the hand drop to her side as she continued speaking. She hoped her smile was reassuring.

Being new to this way of life can be confusing. You don't know whom to trust or what to believe. Just the other day, a gentleman told me the most outlandish thing! He said that some people actually die in our line of work! Can you believe that?

She giggled to herself.

Some people are such jokers! It just goes to show that you shouldn't pay certain people any mind--especially the kind of people that are prone to taking away your money.
Report Post Tip
Same thing happened to me. it sucks.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sir col gets screwed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL