Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:00:17
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Story Time with BFN Posse Started by: Dah_Kurlzz on Mar 17, '09 03:23
The sun had risen in Chicago on a lovely Saturday morning, and there was a rally going on in a nearby Chicago town. Hearing of this news, Dah_Kurlzz and Phantom-Ghost decided to take the train to the nearby town. After meeting up at the train station in Chicago, PG and Kurlzz get on the train and take two open seats in the nearest passenger car. Something did not seem right about this train however, it seemed like there were no other Mafioso on the train whatsoever. After scoping out the entire passenger cart for Mafioso, Kurlzz takes a swig of scotch from his flask and turns to PG.

Ummm....PG, do you even know what rally this is we are going to? I thought it was a rally for all the Mafioso? Was I misinformed?

Before answering, he counts how many cigarettes he has left in his pack of Marlboro's.

Well, as far as I know Kurlzz, This is supposed to be some sort of Mafioso religious meeting. It's going to be interesting, that I know for sure. The only hard part about all this, is us having to deal with, well....He looks around himself to make sure that no one next to them in the passenger car is listening but Kurlzz.....the "Broshes."

Kurlzz looks at PG with a very confused look on his face.

The Brosh's? What do you mean by that?

PG puts his hand over Kurlzz's mouth to shut him up

Don't say the "B" word to loud around them, they might get upset. A "Brosh," is a person who thinks he or she, in all scenario's is better than you. You can tell if they are a Brosh by the way they talk, Haven't you been paying attention to what they are saying?

Kurlzz and PG both sit trying to not make any motion except for the occasional scratching of the arm, and swig out the flask. They start to over hear some of these so called "Broshes," talking to one another.

" Hey Broshkishkosh, you plan on going to the rally for this whole "Scientology," thingamajig?"

"Chya broski, I can't think of any other way I would want to spend my Special Saturday morning."

"Wow, Brosh, how bout we start going faster, I .....wait...who in the hell are those to non broshkish's?"

The "Brosh" points with both hands, in a weak attempt to act more like a pompous asshole, over at PG and Kurlzz. Before they could reply, the train stops and the two of them run off the passenger car and out of the station. PG and Kurlzz both light up a cigarette and walk down the sidewalk to see that they are only a quarter mile away from the Scientology rally, where they finally meet some more Mafioso. Kurlzz is nearly dry heaving from doing excessive running from the train to the busy Chicago sidewalks.

PG, ...hold on...let me catch my breath...and smoke this cigarette before we get going, I also want to make sure no... "Broshes" followed us here.

PG exhales the smoke he puffed from his cigarette.

No worries Kurlzz, I forgot to mention, that Broshes are also the most stupid life form known to man, they won't get off the train for at least another three stops. C'mon lets keep walking I think I see my beautiful girl AngelaBaker up there.

Da Kurlzz regains his breath, takes a drag of his cigarette, and walks with PG to meet his girl friend at the Scientology rally.....
Report Post Tip
The_Messiah walks up to his two buddies PG and Dah_Kurlzz.

Wow dealing with broshkishkosh's is definitely annoying. Just listening to them talk or even watching them attempt to think gives me a headache. Well I hope this rally is a good turn out.

The_Messiah lights up a cigarette and joins the rally with his buddies.
Report Post Tip
PG pauses, stares at The_Messiah, and flicks his cigarette.

When the hell did you get here?

PG turns his attention to Dah_Kurlzz

When the hell did he get here?
Report Post Tip
Well, since he is the Messiah, it means one of two things.
Kurlzz flicks his cigarette away

Either he came floating down from heaven on a magical cloud, or he walked.

I'm leaning towards the magical cloud...
Report Post Tip
Krystal takes a long drag of her cigarette.

Damn broshes.
Report Post Tip
She pulls her bandana back up over her face and continues handing out flyers against scientology. She sees PG, Messiah and Kurlzz, her favorite guys (PG being her absolute fav of course) and runs up to them. She gives them all a hug and kisses PG passionately.

I'm glad you guys are here! This hasn't been very lively yet, we needed some BFN action up in here!
She hands them a couple flyers each and runs back to the location
Report Post Tip
Sao walks up behind the group of his friends. He runs up and grabs AngelaBaker and shakes her a bit.

Well you can't have some BFN action without the BFN...

Sao sets her down and smiles.

Thanks for telling me you guys were coming here...you're lucky that I'm just as against this shit as you all are. Been here all damn day. Let's get this shit started BFN style!

He takes some of the flyers and stands awaiting motion from his buddies.
Report Post Tip
While taking evening drive Higgs sees a group of the Undead crew standing outside a random train station smoking. He pulls in to see whats up.

What are yall doing here?

He lights up a smoke and listens to the story about the Broshes.

Fuckin Broshes and their scientology.
Report Post Tip
While doing his evening jog, he decides to jog up to the train station. He notices his boss, The RHM and LHM. JTR hands everyone cigar

Listens in the story
Report Post Tip
Kurlzz puts his black bandanna on and begins to protest against all the scientologists walking out of their head quarters.

SCIENTOLOGY IS A MYTH!! WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?!?

he looks at the other mafioso beside him and thinks to himself, wow, BFN, we get shit done!
Report Post Tip
Rourkey leans back in his rocking chair and begins motioning towards the crazy man on the street.

Scientology? A little clarity on the situation please?
Report Post Tip
Sao looks at Rourkey and his magnificent beard.

Maybe this will give you a little clarity.

Sao hands Rourkey a pamphlet so he can refresh himself on the current Scientology situation.

I hope that helps you a little.
Report Post Tip
Angela, in her black dress and white bandana parades around Millenium Park, passing out flyers left and right.

SCIENTOLOGY IS A CULT! SCIENTOLOGY IS EVIL! IT BREAKS UP FAMILIES! THEY'LL STEAL YOUR LUCKY CHARMS!
She marches around protesting to the crowds of people looking at her funny.

HONK AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY! THEY DON'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE! AND I USED TO BE GAY!
She hands out some more flyers.

BFN SAYS NO TO SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
I must be confused. Are we in some sort of science fiction parody where horrible creatures from the future are coming back to threaten us?

I am friends (by post mind you) with L. Ron Hubbard and he has only expressed his concerns about possibly joining the Navy within the next few years. I find it hard to believe that this 20-something year old man is possible of starting any sort of religion.
Report Post Tip
His motto rourke is actually this: Wanna make money fast, start your own religion!
Report Post Tip
Stands behind DK and smiles and nods along while puffing on his cigar
Report Post Tip
RourkeyRourke,

We can see into the future.
Report Post Tip
and we obviously prevail in our protest, because in the future, Scientology doesn't exist.
Report Post Tip
Agreed.
Report Post Tip
Checks his watch

I have time I want to see this rap battle. Lighting up a cig..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time with BFN Posse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL