Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:43
Page:  1 
The unusual desire, of an unusual Mafios Started by: Hovis on Mar 17, '09 11:39
After leaving the world Infamous Munchkin doughnut store (il pay the munchkin tax later, i pwomise) you stand on the corner of the street trying to think of the daily tasks you have left to do today. The air of New Orleans is crisp and there is a faint tang of hops from the local brewery. Whilst contemplating a nice thirst quenching pint of Ireland's finest stout, on this historic day in Ireland's history, you hear the sound of shouting and cheering rounding the corner of the block.

You look up to see a procession with brass bands and all marching towards the headquaters of the City's local politicians. After squinting you can just about make out one of the signs a young boy is being made to carry upon his fathers wishes.

Frankie_Gogolak For Auth, Tell all, Tell all

Frankie_Gogolak for Auth
Report Post Tip
Rourkey directs the parade fully towards New York City.

Might I suggest taking a gamble and trying your hand with ThomasRourke's "authing system" in New York?
Report Post Tip
There is no pay later. You must pay the tax now or else. I await your payment sir.
Report Post Tip
follows closely behind the young man and pulls him to one side

Hmm..a performance I wasn't expecting, sir..haha..very creative indeed..

puts the young man in his car

Lets take a little ride to the big apple, see what we can do.

drives off still laughing at this comotion
Report Post Tip
Sir LionHeart glares towards Hovis' direction wander what he is up to now as Hovis seems to be scribbling something onto a piece of paper.

Sir LionHeart looks on in dismay as Hovis hands him a scrap of paper with

I O U, etched in pink crayon
Report Post Tip
Higgs runs into teh street and starts chanting with the crowd.

Frankie_Gogolak for Auth

Frankie_Gogolak for Auth
Report Post Tip
Rourkey turns around to notice no one, save for Higgs_Boson, chanting in the streets.

My friend, the nearest mental institution is a few blocks over. I'll phone ahead to tell them you escaped.
Report Post Tip
Sayyid squints and reads the paper Fridge has shown to him. "I O U?" Excuse me? What is this? How am I supposed to explain an IOU in the dowry at my wedding? It would be most improper and insulting. Much like not simply paying the tax. It could possibly ruin what should be a joyous occasion for all involved to see such a thing. I should hope that it is remedied promptly, before the wedding, or there might be a serious misunderstanding of intentions.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The unusual desire, of an unusual Mafios
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL