Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Lost in Paradise, or New York Started by: Akasha on Mar 17, '09 14:32
A young girl makes her way to the streets. She steps up to the podium with a smile. She scans the small crowd, preparing to make an announcement.

It is a very sad day for me, and yet a very exciting one. I am here today to announce a wonderful opportunity that was recently given to me. After a discussion with ThomasRourke and my own leader Nicky, it has been decided that I will be given a chance to have a family of my own. I will be moving to New York, working along side Mr. Rourke.

I first have to thank Thomas for allowing me this chance. It is a rare opportunity, and I hope to make the best of it. My goal is to bring new ideas to the city of New York, and work together with any future leaders there to make it a wonderful place once again. I will also make a great effort to bring activity to the streets and business district, something I feel is quite important.

I also have to give thanks to Nicky. You have been a great leader, very supportive, and I will never forget you. I will always be an Angel in heart, and wish you and the family the best.

Many of you may not know me well, but I hope to change that in the future. I believe in open communication, and welcome all of you to stop by and chat sometime. I believe in helping new gangsters in our world, and encourage all of you to come to me, even if its just for a little help.

I look forward to working with all the current leaders, and continue to make this world better.

I think I have rambled on long enough, so I will now announce my new family, Paradise Lost of New York.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Akasha good luck on your venture!
Report Post Tip
Tinchy Walks upto Akasha.

"Its great to see a new CL in New york and I know you will do wonderful. I wish you the best of luck Akasha."

Tinchy walks back into the crowd.
Report Post Tip
Buona fortuna, Ms. Akasha. I hope that you succeed.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Akasha
Report Post Tip
Good luck to you!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Akasha! I wish you nothing but good luck with your new family! You will be a great CL. :)
Report Post Tip
You will do great out there. I hope NYC is ready for you.
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Akasha. Are you a big fan of Milton?
Report Post Tip
congratz and good luck
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Akasha.

I look forward to seeing what you'll be capable of in the coming weeks and months.
Report Post Tip
Proud to see Akasha at the podium and remembering all the good times they had at the Fallen Angels HQ, Adrian smiles and says:

I am very happy to see you here. I am sure you will do great and we will see your Lost Paradise flourish and make history in New York. I am glad you believe in open communication because I would be sad to lose touch with you.

Enhorabuena!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and Good Luck!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and may you have better luck than others who have set up in New York.
Report Post Tip
On behalf of the Undead Crew I would like to welcome you to New York. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you on future endeavors.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, always nice to see a new crew pop up.
Report Post Tip
I wish you the very best of luck Akasha. It won't be easy but im sure that you will rise to the challenge and build a prosperous family.
Report Post Tip
COngratz!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Akasha, may you have the best of luck along side The Messiah, Premier, and of course Thomas Rourke.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lost in Paradise, or New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL