Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:42
Page:  1 
An Irish Announcement Started by: Nicky on Mar 17, '09 14:55
Nicky steps outside of his HQ in Detroit to address the growing crowd. Nicky takes a few draws off of his cigar and begins to speak.

First off, happy St. Patrick's day to all of you. It is in the interest of this Irish holiday I come to make an announcement.

As many of you may or may not know, I did not come by this family in the traditional sense. And in the essence of making things easier in what was already a difficult time I decided to keep the family name. Well time has passed and I feel now is the time to plug my own flavor into what is my family.

I understand that this is no earth shaking news, but it is important for me to feel that this family I lead holds my identity. That being said, in honor of this holiday and all the Irish mobsters out there, from this point forward, the mafia family known as the Fallen Angels will now be known as,

The Kelly Crime Syndicate of Detroit

On a different subject, it is with great honor and yes, sadness to congratulate one of my dearest members as she ventures of to the big apple. Akasha, I know you will do big things with this opportunity given to you. You served me well and we are all excited to see what you can do in New York.

And as quickly as he began, Nicky puts his cigar out and heads inside
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on coming into your own Nicky. It's been a long time coming for you to make the Fallen Angels into something your own.

I'm excited to see what you can continue to serve Detroit with your new identity.

Congratulations once again.
Report Post Tip
Congrats icky on the new crew name, and congrats to Akasha on the crew in NY. I look forward to working with you.
Report Post Tip
Hmm, I do wonder if your Kelly family members are into football, or soccer as the yanks call it. Glasgow Celtic are quite the thing these days. Though, surely Celtic's best days are ahead of them....give it 30 years I'm guessing.

Before I ramble on, congrats on the re-brand, best of luck!
Report Post Tip
*standing with the crowd in front of the HQ*

*KA stops one of the construction guys changing the logo out in front of the HQ and get a lite*

*lites his joint*

I like, I like. Good decision my friend. Now you hold your own orignality!

*takes a pull*

*talking while exhaling*

You're a good guy and your family will do good things, as they've done already.

Nice move!
Report Post Tip
Gino stands in applause

"Congratulations my friend. Love the name."
Report Post Tip
It feels good to change monikers but still to be able to work with the same great people. Today we celebrate to the luck of the Irish!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you both. Nicky I know you will make a good name and Akasha will make a good CL for New York.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the New name for the Crew. Irish live forever!
Report Post Tip
Slamming down his cigarette as he walked up, Doomtooth extended his hand to Akasha...

Congratulations, and I also enjoy the name. Always good to see when a family takes time to think about who they are at heart, as opposed to what is popular, or what sounds "cool." Good luck to you both.

As he turned to leave, Doomtooth flipped Akasha his card; it landed softly, sliding between her neck and the collar of her shirt...

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask!

...but by the time she had read the card, he was gone, a flash from his holstered .38 Special, and a puff of smoke from a fresh cigarette the only signs he had ever been there at all...
Report Post Tip
I wonder how many people on here claim to be Irish but are actually Irish-American :-) Is there anyone that is 100% and that lives in Ireland here? I know of Satanta and CiaranC (RIP) Is there anyone else?
Report Post Tip
Nicky, I like the new name, Congrats and mat the Gods shime on you and your family!!

-Giovanni-
Report Post Tip
I suppose i never said congrats on the new name Nicky, but again is there anyone here this is 100% Irish?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Irish Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL