Metallica if you don't count ANYTHING after the black album

Slipknot is f'n rad though...

Overall I guess Metallica
Report Post Tip
Godsmack vs metallica would make better sense
Report Post Tip
Im still failing Internet for the Jonas Brothers =P
Report Post Tip
Metallica kicks the shit out of Slipknot.
Report Post Tip
Well. Metallica pwns XP
Report Post Tip

If I had to pick between the two of them, definitely Slipknot. Never really been a big fan of Metallica aside from a couple songs of theirs :P

Report Post Tip
Metallica 1000000%.

Couldn't even name a slipknot song. Im sure id recognise some on listening to them tbf.

Big fan of Metallica older stuff, guess my name kinda gives away the fact I like the genre.
Report Post Tip

15 years later, I still vote for Metallica; seeing them live in concert was a great experience, and I hope to get the opportunity again.

Report Post Tip

How is this even a question?

Metallica. Hands down. 

Report Post Tip

I honestly couldnt choose but maybe metallica is just a bit more my favorite.. maybe.. 

Report Post Tip
This is an easy answer for Don Falka. Here it comes, you ready? Are you sure your ready to hear the answer? My answer. Okay, if you say so......

Metallica babyyyyyyyy.....

Fortune, fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
Fortune, fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane, but the (memory remains)

Falka smashes his most favourite electric guitar given by one and only the legend....wait for it.....

....dary. Legendary, a true G.O.A.T. your one and only Mr Kirk Hammett. We are not worthy!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Metallica all the way.By far 😁
Report Post Tip

ive been a fan of Metallica for pretty much my whole life, seen them live a few times.. 
actually they are the reason i started playing guitar all those years ago!

slipknot has a few songs i like but most are screemo music. and mostly about killing yourself. never a fan of that

Report Post Tip

These cannot be a serious discussion. It's like asking "The Beatles or The Village People?".  Metallica is in a class by themselves. I grew up in the 80's when they became popular, and let me tell you, a band like them becoming popular was no easy feat. Even tame bands like Poison were shunned by the mainstream. Metallica had to be that damn good to get respect and climb to the top. 

Slipknot is just another band. Not good, not bad, they are just there.

Report Post Tip
Slipknot, but I respect people that say Metallica. I would also like to shout out the people that are only commenting for a daily hehe.
Report Post Tip

I saw both live at a festival - one headlined one night, the other the next. As far as live performances, they are honestly both incredible. I can't put one above the other.

Corey Taylor is so impressive vocally and arguably a more talented singer than Hetfield, but Metallica are much more popular worldwide. But Slipknot are also in a more niche and less popular genre overall and still managed to make themselves incredibly popular considering.

Honestly I can't choose between these two. Metallica and Slipknot both have some fantastic songs, and have incredibly talented people in their bands. Metallica happens to be more what I would consider "general public friendly" with their style of music than Slipknot which is why there's understandably more people voting for them.

I really couldn't choose between these two

Report Post Tip

I dunno’ both have their appeal. Apples to oranges.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: SlipKnoT Or Metallica?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL